NJ Beach towns to New Yorkers: Drop dead!

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I could see some areas just keeping these restrictions permanently

After a summer with a lot fewer people crowding the beaches, some towns who aren’t heavily dependent on tourism may prefer it

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Except when there are waves. What's your excuse kook?
Liar, you sit on the beach, post here, take photos and probably humble brag to anyone witnhin earshot. One thing for sure you never fail to hype any swell whether you surfed or not.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Liar, you sit on the beach, post here, take photos and probably humble brag to anyone witnhin earshot. One thing for sure you never fail to hype any swell whether you surfed or not.
Look at you sticking up for poor Hal. I'm on it pretty much every day there's waves whether I surf or shoot as has been the case for the past 39 years. Let me know when you've reached 1/10th of my water time kook.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
yup.

and like.....who could even verify that he did or didn’t surf? he’s like those guys who brag about fighting three guys and kicking all their asses.

NO. YOU. DIDN’T.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Look at you sticking up for poor Hal. I'm on it pretty much every day there's waves whether I surf or shoot as has been the case for the past 39 years. Let me know when you've reached 1/10th of my water time kook.
Such a legend, LOL! You really think you are the only one who surfs, like always a try hard, humble brag Kook!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Such a legend, LOL! You really think you are the only one who surfs, like always a try hard, humble brag Kook!
Again. An unverifiable statistic. And one that nobody even cares about. Problem with NJ surfers is that everyone thinks of themselves as a local legend but most of us are kooks.

You can ID the biggest kooks here by:

-their incessant denial of their kookness. The bigger denial, the bigger the kook.
-their constant need to loke everyone out
-their constant quest for validation
-documenting and bragging about every session on social media
-making unverifiable claims
-bragging about their glory days
-chances are, if they’re decent at surfing, they’re in the kook elite squad. The inflated ego of a good surfer in NJ usually amplifies their kookness by a factor of 10-20.