Nice drop in

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Bunch of dudes defending Parkisons original burn. Hes a loc bla bla.

If you drop in on someone who is deeper than you in a tube I think its an offense, loc or not.
I am sure this doesnt apply at pipeline and some spots but how the fuck can you say you are the loc if someone is deeper?

Bitter lifetime transplant who was born at the wrong hospital to be a loc out!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Bunch of dudes defending Parkisons original burn. Hes a loc bla bla.

If you drop in on someone who is deeper than you in a tube I think its an offense, loc or not.
I am sure this doesnt apply at pipeline and some spots but how the fook can you say you are the loc if someone is deeper?

Bitter lifetime transplant who was born at the wrong hospital to be a loc out!
Certain locs can get away with blatant dropins. Depends on the spot and the person. The worst though are instalocs who burn 'cause they moved there 18 months ago.

No matter what, dropins when you are outside your local are (or should be) verboten. Pros are notorious for thinking this rule doesn't apply to them.

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Certain locs can get away with blatant dropins. Depends on the spot and the person. The worst though are instalocs who burn 'cause they moved there 18 months ago.

No matter what, dropins when you are outside your local are (or should be) verboten. Pros are notorious for thinking this rule doesn't apply to them.
agree with it all. I think localism keeps order, I’m just bitter haha