Nicaragua April?

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Some pics of the past week .... June has been off the hook to say the least!!!

p1.png
photo cred - gerardo_photo

p2.png

p3.png

p4.png
photo cred - nicaxtreme

p5.png
This is a friend of mine ... looking for shade!!!!

Had to take a couple days off - woke up with a knot in the back of my shoulder. Tomorrow's forecast is looking to be in the OH range .... will be on it!!

Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
Man, how did I miss this thread. I have been in Nigarauga in the spring and twice in the summer. Here is hiking, good surf, cheap beer...Oh my Gosh how much I like their beer. The people here are so warm that you would come again next time. I could say more, this is a safe country I checked even how safe is Puerto Rico for travel That is so important before going to travel.

Last edited:

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
BEER? Find one of their few microbreweries or a taste for TOna?
Victoria is the other major beer brand here and there are a handful of micobreweries. There is one in San Juan Del Sur - Cervercia - not sure if they're still open. I can get a few exports - Corona, Modelo Negra, Heineken to mix things up every once in a while. To be honest - drink more wine these days.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
what happened to that micro one at iguana? figured they wouldnt last..but sitll! i prefer victoria to tona....but dont tell the locals!

flyin....if you ever need some heavy ones sent down..ill gladly lend a hand.

Reactions: flyinraptr

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
what happened to that micro one at iguana? figured they wouldnt last..but sitll! i prefer victoria to tona....but dont tell the locals!

flyin....if you ever need some heavy ones sent down..ill gladly lend a hand.
Sounds like a plan ... the store in Managua that i use to get my cases of Guiness closed. Not in Iguana any longer- sold both of our properties ... Iguana never actually had a brewery but one did open up earlier this year ... haven't been there. A lot more options in San Juan Del Sur.

Last edited: