NFL assumes black people are naturally dumber...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Voting day holiday is fine but you still need to arrange for truly free ids
no you don't, because you don't need IDs

it's a solution in search of a problem

the checks and balances during registration, check in, and post-voting thus far have been pretty effective

this is the GOP crying wolf because they keep getting their dicks kicked in national elections

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
...requiring that retired black players score lower than whites on cognitive ability tests to get a payout from the brain injury settlement....

No need for me to comment. It speaks for itself....

so you and the NFL have this in common!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

the checks and balances during registration, check in, and post-voting thus far have been pretty effective

this is the GOP crying wolf because they keep getting their dicks kicked in national elections
Ah, agree to disagree. I see no problem with a national ID.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Which is why I said mainland hispanics. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc etc will remain loyal to the left.
Cubans won Florida for Trump. Is Cuba not an island?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Cubans won Florida for Trump. Is Cuba not an island?
No ding dong. I didn't go through every geographic location. I think Cubans goes without saying...they've been voting for Republicans for decades.....and they didn't win Florida for Trump, the I-4 corridor did. For the most part the rest of the Caribbean Hispanics bends liberal where the Central Americans coming to America..along with a growing number of Mexicans are beginning to bend towards the Republican Party. The numbers the left needs there is is getting closer and closer to the margin where before they had a buffer. Turns out hispanics by and large don't like being patronized with pet names like LatinX, aren't confused by gender, and find abortions abhorrent. They also like cheap fuel and food, low taxes and jobs.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
The California way

Honey get off your fat ass and get yourself down to the polling station and vote. Sweetheart, no need, we got our ballots in the mail. Well that’s great, let’s fill them out and take em to the post office. Honey, no need to do that, a nice young lady is stopping by to help us fill them out and she’ll drop them off for us. Damn! I love democracy.