Next "hate" symbol incoming

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The Democrats need to get off their ass and find a candidate with the last name of Yin so he can be Andrew Yang's running mate.

• Haha
Reactions: GDaddy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How much time a day does Ifail spend searching for meaningless stuff to be outraged about?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is the dumbest thread i've seen yet. I would know. I start most of the dumbest threads.
You guys have fallen for the OK sign, and a bunch of other 4Chan BS, what makes you think you won't fall for this?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It’s on reddit so it must be true!
This is pretty incredible.

It's enough for one person to say something stupid and they will gnaw on it and blow it out of proportion in no time.

And attribute the same opinion to everybody they disagree with.

I watched the new Bill Maher show and Andrew Sullivan and Maher were saying how "the left" called Nancy Pelosi a racist and Trudeau a white supremacist. LOL

And screeched how "everybody" is accused of being racist and white supremacist.

Digging really deep for those atribute subs.

1569129869295.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is pretty incredible.

It's enough for one person to say something stupid and they will gnaw on it and blow it out of proportion in no time.

And attribute the same opinion to everybody they disagree with.

I watched the new Bill Maher show and Andrew Sullivan and Maher were saying how "the left" called Nancy Pelosi a racist and Trudeau a white supremacist. LOL

And screeched how "everybody" is accused of being racist and white supremacist.

Digging really deep for those atribute subs.

View attachment 80982
I'm glad you've created a diagram to show how you were duped into believing the OK sign is racist

And denying that the Left calls anything and everything racist and white supremacist, something you yourself do, is just too rich for words

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Keeping in mind that this is a surfing forum, how can we forget the way that Town & Country used cultural appropriation and flat out racism and mysogeny in its ad campaign to sell tee shirts and surfboards in the 80s and early 90s. I'm offended and you should be too. Surfer magazine should be made to atone for its participation in this campaign and profiting from it as well. Additionally, there are several members of this forum who had a direct role in this unthinkable behavior. I suggest a substantial donation to the Ziff Slater Weinstein Foundation.

While I'm totally joking here, no doubt a few humorless posters here will be offended by the images below.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I had so many of those shirts
You're part of the problem and you had better pray that no photographic evidence exists of you wearing one of those shirts. I suggest that you resign from your place of employment or else the truly woke will come and burn you at the stake. Your only hope is a large contribution to the Ziff Slater Weinstein Foundation and a public apology.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm glad you've created a diagram to show how you were duped into believing the OK sign is racist

And denying that the Left calls anything and everything racist and white supremacist, something you yourself do, is just too rich for words
Yeah, upside down OK sign was such a troll power move!

All the alt-right POS totally trolled us by making us think they're alt-right POS.