Newtown shooting victim families can sue gun-maker, Supreme Court allows

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
I kicked the asses of the two idiots with my hypothetical. Waiting for the actual smart people to address it. When I say smart people I’m not referring to ifallalot.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Alex Jones has been getting killed in court as well, he is gonna end up broke.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
How long until the Supremes hear lawsuits against car manufacturers when drivers misuse their cars?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
How long until the Supremes hear lawsuits against car manufacturers when drivers misuse their cars?
Never.... well, unless a car manufacturer markets a car to kill people. In that case there’d be lots of cases. (See Skull Crusher Hammer example above).

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Never.... well, unless a car manufacturer markets a car to kill people. In that case there’d be lots of cases. (See Skull Crusher Hammer example above).

How many cars are manufactured for the purpose of defending the driver from being killed?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
your point ignores the premise of the court ruling which was premised
upon the manner in which the product is marketed

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Except mass shooters dont "misuse" AR15s

They use them exactly what they are intended for.
Please quote a firearm manufacturer's statement, any firearm manufacturer's statement, which says their firearm's purpose is mass murder, dumbass.

Please cite any firearm used in a mass murder which which would not readily be used in self defense.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

James Alex Fields found guilty of killing Heather Heyer during violent Charlottesville white nationalist rally

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec. 7, 2018, 4:19 PM CST

James Alex Fields Jr. was found guilty on Friday of killing Heather Heyer when he plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters last year at a "Unite the Right" rally that quickly turned violent in Charlottesville, Virginia.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
James Alex Fields found guilty of killing Heather Heyer during violent Charlottesville white nationalist rally

Dec. 7, 2018, 4:19 PM CST

James Alex Fields Jr. was found guilty on Friday of killing Heather Heyer when he plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters last year at a "Unite the Right" rally that quickly turned violent in Charlottesville, Virginia.....
OK, brains, then every gun should be registered and insured along with all users must be licensed.

Reactions: ~rwright~

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
OK, brains, then every gun should be registered and insured along with all users must be licensed.
I wasn't aware that any governmental entity owns or controls all rights to the venues where firearms are used. In fact most states restrict the presence and/or use of firearms in government-owned venues .....just like cars.

Last edited: