Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Trips me out ..... How the phuck did this become

Media is bullchit
Politics a joke
Fear based reporting with tons of fingerprinting
Lies are spouted at will
Internet + everybody is a scientist/journalist/doctor = Trump

Trump's bullshit bluster tweet gets way more views than a factual story supported by reason.

1586130360083.png

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Trips me out ..... How the phuck did this become

Media is bullchit
Politics a joke
Fear based reporting with tons of fingerprinting
Lies are spouted at will
That's about it....
I have more trust in the weather girl

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love it when the apolitical posters here wax wisely on the folly of getting caught up in politics.

It's like a thing, slightly ironic, in its political nature.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I love it when the apolitical posters here wax wisely on the folly of getting caught up in politics.
Some people get caught up in politics because they actually think they're going to change minds/make a difference.

Others get caught up because it's like their favorite show TV show and/or they simply enjoy arguing.

I fall into the latter category.

Except with local politics.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Best path is to find the reporting on a story by both CNN and Fox and try to figure out what the agenda is that is driving the manner in which they are reporting. When you figure out the motive behind it is much easier to figure out what the truth really is. It is worth noting that CNN operates much like the lefties on this site in that if a news story isn't helpful to their side they simply won't report it.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Haven't seen her nose yet. Distracted by the rest of the picture.
Same.

But remember, you're talking to Autoprax - a "straight" poster who always seems to pick up on other people being gay...

Being that he works in university maybe we should call him Professor Gay, the not gay guy who is the expert on gay.:geek:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Same.

But remember, you're talking to Autoprax - a "straight" poster who always seems to pick up on other people being gay...

Being that he works in university maybe we should call him Professor Gay, the not gay guy who is the expert on gay.:geek:
Sure.

But I'm an expert on everything.

To focus on my pattern recognition that focuses on gayness (more specifically gay lockdown) says more about you, one thinks.

Perhaps we should call you Nurse Gay? :poop:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
To focus on my pattern recognition that focuses on gayness (more specifically gay lockdown) says more about you, one thinks.
I just thought it was funny you focused on her nose instead what the rest of us focused on.

Perhaps we should call you Nurse Gay? :poop:
It wouldn't really make sense; you need an element of truth.

It would be valid if I was claiming to have great gaydar and made a habit of ID'ing people as gay.