new surf film: Imogen Caldwell

bogusmedia

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 17, 2008
santa bruta
www.morganmaassen.com

I'm proud to present my newest film on Imogen Caldwell.

Imogen is a 23 year old woman from Red Bluff, Western Australia - one of the remotest regions I've ever traveled to, known for its abundance of perfect waves, Outback dust and treacherous wildlife. Over the course of a year, our adventures took us from her homebreak to the icebergs of Iceland, forrests of France and the jungles of Indonesia.

direct/film/edit: Morgan Maassen

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
As usual, beautiful work. Your water shots are always so amazing on multiple levels. Lots of respect for swimming out in such a rugged area like Western Oz with hazards and creatures. The perspective at 4:47 and presumed subsequent beating are rad. Waterfall shot at 3:01 is special. Thanks for sharing the stock!

bogusmedia

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 17, 2008
santa bruta
www.morganmaassen.com
But your description of her as "rugged" on Surfline is kinda :LOL:
trust me, she earns the title. spending 2 weeks with her in the west she made me feel like such a pussy, and i grew up camping/exploring central cal and the channel islands, now many more intense places internationally.

i've never met a woman like her, she can kill a brown snake in her sleeping bag or paddle into a DOH bomb easier than i can fire up an espresso pod :D

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I mean, sorry Morgan Maassen, she's impressively brave and skilled, and of course you're better than ever.
Would though.