New Mass Murder In Alabama

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
....Not really. This was going to be a mass murder. CNN would have been wailing about the lives lost senselessly to "gun violence". Leftist internet vermin would have tried to gain political power. This incident would have been used to try again to confiscate the firearms of people like the guy who stopped this mass murderer in his tracks.

Alabama McDonald's gunman killed by armed dad

A brave dad armed with a pistol stopped what could have been a mass shooting Saturday inside an Alabama McDonald's when he took down a masked gunman who had stormed in and opened fire.

The unidentified father was leaving the establishment with his sons when a masked man walked into the Birmingham fast-food restaurant and started shooting, WBRC-TV reported. The father returned fire and, during the ensuing shootout, the gunman, the father and one of the man's teenage sons were struck, according to the station.

The gunman, who was not identified, later died of his injuries. The other two injuries were not considered life-threatening.

Markus Washington, one of the McDonald's employees, told WBRC-TV he was making two quarter-pounders when bullets started to fly. Washington said he ran into the freezer, where he heard about 15 shots fired.

“I’m feeling grateful,” he told the station. “Wrapping my head around it all, I was just wishing someone would come wake me up from this nightmare.”

Washington, oblivious to the shootout taking place outside the freezer door, feared the worst.

“All we hear is like different gunfire, so in my mind, I’m imagining everybody is dead. He’s looking for us,” he said. Washington added he was thankful the armed customer was there.

“He’s my hero. Because I can only imagine how it would’ve went if he wasn’t armed. We might not be here having this interview,” Washington said.....
The use of firearms in self defense is a story repeated nightly across the United States. These people are alive because of this hero who was smart enough not to believe the bullshit, and brave enough to do something about it.

Many people owe their lives to this "gunman". What a hero.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So desperate now that you have to bring up a shooting that "could have been" instead of talking about the actual shootings that happened.

PS bringing up anecdotal evidence to prove that guns are used in self defense, is as dumb as fvck.
Science and facts are not on your side on that topic. Fucktard.

PS2 :hah: FoxNews :roflmao:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
FecalFace said:
So desperate now that you have to bring up a shooting that "could have been" instead of talking about the actual shootings that happened.
This wasn't a shooting?

FecalFace said:
PS bringing up anecdotal evidence to prove that guns are used in self defense, is as dumb as fvck.

Yeah, I guess that's why you leftists keep citing "homicides" and "firearms deaths" in your statistics, because these terms don't differentiate between self defense deaths and murders.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The CBS version of the story makes it sound like he stopped a robbery not a mass shooting.the restaurant was already closed and the “gunmen” got let in when an employee was letting your “hero” out. Which Fox News conveniently omitted from their version of the story. Most armed robberies don’t end in bullets flying. Is it possible that your “hero” put more people in danger by opening fire?

Dad at McDonald's with kids shoots and kills masked gunman who opened fire https://www.cbsnews.com/news/birmingham-mcdonalds-shooting-father-shoots-and-kills-masked-gunman-who-opened-fire-at-alabama-restaurant/

Would love to see security footage of who fired first.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
frvcvs said:
The CBS version of the story makes it sound like he stopped a robbery not a mass shooting.the restaurant was already closed and the “gunmen” got let in when an employee was letting your “hero” out. Which Fox News conveniently omitted from their version of the story. Most armed robberies don’t end in bullets flying. Is it possible that your “hero” put more people in danger by opening fire?

Dad at McDonald's with kids shoots and kills masked gunman who opened fire https://www.cbsnews.com/news/birmingham-mcdonalds-shooting-father-shoots-and-kills-masked-gunman-who-opened-fire-at-alabama-restaurant/

Would love to see security footage of who fired first.
From your own statement, this wasn't the "end" of a robbery. YOUR CBS article's opener states:
"An father dining with his children at McDonald's in Birmingham, Alabama, fatally shot a masked man who entered the fast food restaurant and opened fire, CBS affiliate WIAT reports."

How many intended robbers enter a store and start shooting people? I didn't read the rest of your article to see if your claim is true, that CBS contradicted their own statement. I doubt it, but one thing's certain. Either CBS lied, or you lied.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
squidley said:
....Not really. This was going to be a mass murder. CNN would have been wailing about the lives lost senselessly to "gun violence". Leftist internet vermin would have tried to gain political power. This incident would have been used to try again to confiscate the firearms of people like the guy who stopped this mass murderer in his tracks.

Alabama McDonald's gunman killed by armed dad

A brave dad armed with a pistol stopped what could have been a mass shooting Saturday inside an Alabama McDonald's when he took down a masked gunman who had stormed in and opened fire.

The unidentified father was leaving the establishment with his sons when a masked man walked into the Birmingham fast-food restaurant and started shooting, WBRC-TV reported. The father returned fire and, during the ensuing shootout, the gunman, the father and one of the man's teenage sons were struck, according to the station.

The gunman, who was not identified, later died of his injuries. The other two injuries were not considered life-threatening.

Markus Washington, one of the McDonald's employees, told WBRC-TV he was making two quarter-pounders when bullets started to fly. Washington said he ran into the freezer, where he heard about 15 shots fired.

“I’m feeling grateful,” he told the station. “Wrapping my head around it all, I was just wishing someone would come wake me up from this nightmare.”

Washington, oblivious to the shootout taking place outside the freezer door, feared the worst.

“All we hear is like different gunfire, so in my mind, I’m imagining everybody is dead. He’s looking for us,” he said. Washington added he was thankful the armed customer was there.

“He’s my hero. Because I can only imagine how it would’ve went if he wasn’t armed. We might not be here having this interview,” Washington said.....
The use of firearms in self defense is a story repeated nightly across the United States. These people are alive because of this hero who was smart enough not to believe the bullshit, and brave enough to do something about it.

Many people owe their lives to this "gunman". What a hero.
If you ignore the initiator of the carnage...y'know, the other guy with the gun.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I hear "almost mass murders" are actually worse that actual mass murders. Let's really focus on this one and forget the dead old Jews in Pittsburgh.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
squidley said:
FecalFace said:
This wasn't a shooting?

FecalFace said:

Yeah, I guess that's why you leftists keep citing "homicides" and "firearms deaths" in your statistics, because these terms don't differentiate between self defense deaths and murders.
Or suicides......

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How about the racist scumbag who murdered 2 black people in Krogers? It is not getting much media attention, but I bet the guy was just another Trumptard.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
mundus said:
How about the racist scumbag who murdered 2 black people in Krogers? It is not getting much media attention, but I bet the guy was just another Trumptard.
NO WAY HE WAS A LEFTIST BECAUSE LINCOLN FREED THE SLAVS