New Marching Orders?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Awesome. Thrilled for you. Checked the cams around me and its not happening here otherwise I'd be getting ready to go. As often happens some parts of this state are good while others aren't.......other times the spots reverse. Ocean & Monmouth got the goods today. Today wasn't in the cards for me. Enjoy.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump never ever has a bad word to say about Putin/Russia, gee I wonder why?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Didn't Obama threaten that along with the crates of Hello Kitty blankey's?
As weak as Obama was in his response, he didn't kowtow to the Russians while licking their boots and taking their millions. Obama's weakness towards Russia did not involve subservient groveling.

The Hello Kitty blankets went to Japan for appeasement over their prime minister being puked on by Bush.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Then why are we now sending serious fire power to Ukraine to fight Russia, when Obama just painted lines in the sand like he did with Syria?

Sanctions on Russia?

Like they can't get what they need from the gas groveling EU? :ROFLMAO:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Then why are we now sending serious fire power to Ukraine to fight Russia, when Obama just painted lines in the sand like he did with Syria?

Sanctions on Russia?

Like they can't get what they need from the gas groveling EU? :ROFLMAO:
Trump will not enforce the sanctions. Don't you remember the whole trying to get dirt on Hillary in return for sanctions being lifted?

MIC needs money (Trump went on side venture to get dirt on Biden) and it's not the first time we have sold weapons to both sides of a war. Iran-Iraq for example. Funny btw how many people are up in arms at unfreezing Iran's assets but having no problem with the Republicans selling them missiles to fund flooding the US with crack.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
"Get out of Crimea and stay out of our electoral process or I'll feed Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi a shitload of asparagus and have them **** on your couch."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Glad I swallowed my milk before I got to this, otherwise my monitor would be a mess right now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: