New Marching Orders?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Explain how the USA is benefitting.

Also this is why you have other people sit in on meetings.
How should I know. I’m not there. Maybe we aren’t benefitting, maybe we are or maybe they’re wife swapping swingers.

I don’t know and neither do you.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
How should I know. I’m not there. Maybe we aren’t benefitting, maybe we are or maybe they’re wife swapping swingers.

I don’t know and neither do you.
Say our wife goes into a meeting. You know the guy is a total player, and he is your wife's ex boyfriend who she never got over.

Do you need to be there too, in order to know there is trouble?

That's why we don't trust tRump.

Because we know who he is

Reactions: Woke AF

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Say our wife goes into a meeting. You know the guy is a total player, and he is your wife's ex boyfriend who she never got over.

Do you need to be there too, in order to know there is trouble?

That's why we don't trust tRump.

Because we know who he is
Or you’re a delusional mentally ill stalker who is overly possessive and obsessed with the notion that your wife is cheating on you because you watch tv too much...

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Or you’re a delusional mentally ill stalker who is overly possessive and obsessed with the notion that your wife is cheating on you because you watch tv too much...
The only t.v. I watched lately is the impeachment hearings.

tRump's own hand picked ambassadors say what he did.

The Republicans don't deny any of it. All they can say is, "We want biden" or "It's not that big a deal."

We know who tRump is. The Russians get private meetings, because the calls are listened to. Remember when tRump took the translator's notes?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

The Republicans don't deny any of it. All they can say is, "We want biden" or "It's not that big a deal."

We know who tRump is. The Russians get private meetings, because the calls are listened to. Remember when tRump took the translator's notes?
This

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

And in what part of this exciting daytime drama were the details of this recent meeting with the Russian divulged?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
And in what part of this exciting daytime drama were the details of this recent meeting with the Russian divulged?
Back to the wife example.

Say you wife has a history of cheating (fraud) and has been caught many times (gets sued and loses) Has cheated with this ex boyfriend before ("Russia if you can hear me") are you going to trust her?

Last edited: