New instagram MILF.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Pretty enough Woman BUT .... I just don't / can't do the whole "I'm doing my peppermint essential oil with a graham crackers rub and patchouli oil with red pepper flakes. It's sooo divine!"

:crazy2:
my recently now ex GF (called it quit's the day before TG) thought she could essential oil & meditate herself out of every stressful situatiion that may arise. was comedy watching her reach for that bs every couple hours and started to get so annoying.

my biggest problem now is what to do with all these fucking crystals she left at my place. :socrazy:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
my recently now ex GF (called it quit's the day before TG) thought she could essential oil & meditate herself out of every stressful situatiion that may arise. was comedy watching her reach for that bs every couple hours and started to get so annoying.

my biggest problem now is what to do with all these fucking crystals she left at my place. :socrazy:
**** on them, blow dry, and send them to her

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Mommy | Meditation Coach | Light Being

I wonder what hubby does to support wifey? 'Cause you know with that kind of CV she's not making the house payments all by herself.