New Ford Bronco to be released on...

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
I sure hope the rumor of a manual transmission is true. I'd buy one.

I like Jeeps but the build quality is complete garbage and they're cramped for bigger drivers.

Reactions: Ifallalot

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
did anyone buy the ranger reboot? looked as bad as the reviews. ranked dead last in side by sides, but hey at least it was a truck, unlike the ridgeline...

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
The new Bronco styling is.... OK. Ish. At best.

A far cry from the old Broncos. Or better yet, the old Scouts. Why cant they just reproduce that old body style exactly with all new modern drive train underneath? You know... like Dodge did with the Challenger! And VW *should* do with the Bus!

But that's just styling. As far as overall utility... I'll still take a Runner. Gen 1, or 3 please.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ANIMA and jkb

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
did anyone buy the ranger reboot? looked as bad as the reviews. ranked dead last in side by sides, but hey at least it was a truck, unlike the ridgeline...
I saw one on the street and was wondering about them. I would love a new quad cab truck in that size, but I was sort of revolted by the new Taco when I test drove it - which really bummed me out as my 01 taco is the best vehicle I've ever owned. So what does that leave me? A frontier? Meh. I'll just keep dumping a couple thousand a year into maintenance on the 01 taco.

Reactions: doc_flavonoid

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
I saw one on the street and was wondering about them. I would love a new quad cab truck in that size, but I was sort of revolted by the new Taco when I test drove it - which really bummed me out as my 01 taco is the best vehicle I've ever owned. So what does that leave me? A frontier? Meh. I'll just keep dumping a couple thousand a year into maintenance on the 01 taco.

Quad cab mid size 4x? C7881904-90EC-4EC9-9222-447ACD10C261.jpeg

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
You leased a vehicle? I can’t believe people still fall for that scam.
I always lease. low payment, no maintenance, and a brand new car every 3 years. Only got to worry about oil changes and car wash's.

Buying a car is great if you plan on driving it for 10 years. That just aint my style so leasing is a better option for me.

Reactions: keenfish

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I always lease. low payment, no maintenance, and a brand new car every 3 years. Only got to worry about oil changes and car wash's.

Buying a car is great if you plan on driving it for 10 years. That just aint my style so leasing is a better option for me.
Yup. Just sold mine after driving it for 15 years and bought a brand spanking noob. Good time to buy a car. 0% apr and price was below invoice.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Ok.

I don’t like flushing money down the toilet but you go right ahead.

I don’t even buy new cars.

They lose value immediately and we really don’t need to be building new cars. We could stop production of all new cars and we’d still have enough cars for a couple generations.

It’s wasteful.

No financing either.

I drive an ‘04 Tacoma that i bought used in ‘06.

Maintenance? other than brake pads, tires, oil...None. Zero. Haven’t even changed a light bulb.