Never forget…

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
You can keep saying it, but the “long term safety data” and “disease they’ve already recovered from” complaints observations are baseless.
fixed that for you

fact - long term safety data for the covid vaccines does not exists (yet)

fact - the newest booster is designed for omicron - which many people have already been infected with (in spite of being vaccinated)

my observations are, in fact, indisputable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You need to make up your mind, is the vaccine not effective long term or does it have long term effects?

It can't be both.

It either stays in your body forever or it doesn't.

Spoiler: we know exactly what long term effects are - none.
You just choose to ignore that fact.

PS There has never been a vaccine mandate.
:roflmao:

It absolutely can be not effective long term while having long term negative effects

Check out heart attack rates in young people,, bells palsy, and other maladies that have just "appeared" lately

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Choosing between getting a shot and having money to eat is not really a choice. That's no different than being forced to get a shot with a gun against your head
Getting a new job =/ not having money to eat

The job market is on fire now.

Also, what about becoming a small business owner?

Be your own boss.

There are so many things that I don't like that my work does.

The question is always this: is this a deal killer?

I've quit jobs before when I didn't agree with policy or work conditions.

I guess I could have stayed and complained about the policy or work conditions online.

So obviously, the shots are not a deal killer if you stay at the job.

Why are rugged individuals always such high drama babies?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

It absolutely can be not effective long term while having long term negative effects

Check out heart attack rates in young people,, bells palsy, and other maladies that have just "appeared" lately
I did check it out and it proves you're full of sh!t.

Zero evidence.
Plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Yet that will not stop you.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
PS: my son got vaxxed so he could wrestle. He’s tip of the spear as far health and fitness, age and gender at highest risk of vaccine induced myocarditis, HAD BOTH DELTA AND OMICRON already so had natural immunity, antibody test show very strong immunity.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It was more than a campaign to "promote" vaccines, it was more like strong-arming with social shaming. If the vaccine actually prevented spread and infection at the level it was sold to us at, or even 50% of it, then the above would arguably be warranted.
I can't believe you're still harping on this nonsense...two and a half years later

I'm sorry that the narrative you concocted in your brain did not comport with the reality of the brand new mRNA vaccines which were developed in record time and were, when released, reported to drastically eliminate severity and death from covid

how long are you going to hold on to this red herring and gripe about it?

there is what people HOPED the vaccines would do and then there is what the vaccines were REPORTED TO DO...and did.

holy fk.

Given that it didn't, it was basically Karen'ing and it should've been considered a private medical decision just like everything else.

Government officials should be held accountable . . . . just like those of us in the private sector are.
cases and deaths PLUMMETED with the vaccines. the world opened up. mask mandates were lifted.

tell me what the vaccines DIDN'T do again, please?

...and held accountable for what?!?!

how you can possibly type "any day now" with regard to Trump while also any day'ing it so fkn hard over this crazy narrative about vaccines that you've concocted in your head boggles the fkn mind

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I can't believe you're still harping on this nonsense...two and a half years later

I'm sorry that the narrative you concocted in your brain did not comport with the reality of the brand new mRNA vaccines which were developed in record time and were, when released, reported to drastically eliminate severity and death from covid

there is what people HOPED the vaccines would do and then there is what the vaccines were REPORTED TO DO...and did.

holy fk.

cases and deaths PLUMMETED with the vaccines. the world opened up. mask mandates were lifted.

how you can possibly type "any day now" with regard to Trump while also any day'ing it so fkn hard over this crazy narrative about vaccines that you've concocted in your head boggles the fkn mind
Amazing.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The vaccine works well for most people. There are problems with a small minority. Serious, what appear to be long term problems. My daughter is going from cardiologist to cardiologist as we try and help her. I don't want to go into it, because somehow the reality of what we are dealing with will be made political in this cesspool of stupidity. She's been wearing a halter to monitor her heart rate, etc. Stress tests, blood tests, on and on. She has been waking up out of a sleep with a heart rate of 150 plus. That's resting heart rate. At other times, it just starts fluttering for lack of a better term. She says it feels like its going to pop out of her chest. I've been sitting in a restaurant with her and she's fine. Suddenly she gets pale, I can watch it hit her. She's terrified at this point. And She was perfectly healthy until her last booster and by day two/three her world fell apart. She has a job that enables her to pull down seven figures. She's currently barely able to function and only via remote. The heart problems are rare. I'm not anti vaccine. I pulled strings to get myself vaccinated early on. This is not political, I'm just telling you my reality. My daughter is afraid she is going to die. She was a very healthy 30 something years old and she's had her life limited by this. My wife is a mess. I'm supposed to be strong the one. The positive one. I'm faking it.

The two cardiologists that I have talked to have both told me this is more prevalent than they ("they" being government health authorities, big pharma, the media, etc) want people to know. For some reason it seems to hit younger people. She's scheduled to have an MRI of her heart next. But there is discussion of the dye utilized for the scan and whether she should be exposed to it at this point. Bottom line, there is a LOT they don't have completely figured out yet. And that's coming from very well known cardiologists. They have both told me they have to be careful who they discuss these medical problems with because inexplicably, especially among those with zero medical education, people freak the fuck out when confronted with the facts of what is happening to a small percentage of vaccinated patients.

I'm not looking for a fight, I don't want to discuss medical science with dumb fvcking know-it-all surfers, I'm just conveying my reality. I don't think anybody in my family is going to opt for anymore boosters. You start wondering if this is heredity or something. My wife was an ICU nurse until a few months ago when she retired. She received the vaccine early because of that, as did I because I live/sleep with her. No problems for either of us other than me getting pretty sick for almost two weeks with the last booster.

YMMV, but if I was very young and very healthy, knowing what I know now, I would have to think seriously about opting out.

So I'm sure I'll be attacked for the above. None of that is really opinion. It's unfortunately the reality we are living (hopefully) with. My daughter calls me at 3-4 am with a heart rate over 150 and asks me to tell her she's not going to die. And I do. Hopefully it's not a lie. Hopefully time heals all. So far western medicine can't do sh!t about it.

Last edited:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
they didn't stop infection/transmission

1500 of my vaccinated coworkers attended two day corporate Kool-Aid event a few months back (which i was not allowed to participate in because i've not had a covid vax) and so many of them got so sick with omicron that i ended up working nights and weekends to fill in for them. i was also sick with omicron but my symptoms were so mild for that i was able to put in the overtime necessary to keep the apps up and running.

this is why vaccination is logically a personal choice and not something where mandates are appropriate

although i am very, very happy that the covid vax has proven effective in preventing hospitalization for covid and am very happy that people (especially those who are at high risk due to age) have the opportunity to make use of it, the following statement is now essentially self evident

mandating that people get a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease that they have already recovered from is peak potato.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
fixed that for you

fact - long term safety data for the covid vaccines does not exists (yet)

fact - the newest booster is designed for omicron - which many people have already been infected with (in spite of being vaccinated)

my observations are, in fact, indisputable.
Fact, mRNA data is a decade in the making.

Fact, the booster is what it is and nobody is saying otherwise. They’ve been clear they’re not sure how effective it will be. It’s also not government mandated, and you seem to be railing against something that isn’t happening.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
they didn't stop infection/transmission

1500 of my vaccinated coworkers attended two day corporate Kool-Aid event a few months back (which i was not allowed to participate in because i've not had a covid vax) and so many of them got so sick with omicron that i ended up working nights and weekends to fill in for them. i was also sick with omicron but my symptoms were so mild for that i was able to put in the overtime necessary to keep the apps up and running.

this is why vaccination is logically a personal choice and not something where mandates are appropriate

although i am very, very happy that the covid vax has proven effective in preventing hospitalization for covid and am very happy that people (especially those who are at high risk due to age) have the opportunity to make use of it, the following statement is now essentially self evident

mandating that people get a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease that they have already recovered from is peak potato.
Polio vaccine doesn’t stop infection. Nor does flu vaccine. Nor does pertussis. Nor do many others.

The government is not mandating you take the booster. Employers are free to do as they wish. Just like always.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Check your math :trout: The vaccine hasn't been around for 2.5 years. The vaccine has been available to the general public (non-high risk) for more time than Trump has been out of office- yet you still bitch about him constantly :poke:

And they were sold to us as a means of preventing infection.

What exactly am I wrong about? Pretty much everyone who was vaccinated still ended up getting the Omicron, which means that their ability to prevent infection was not all that great.

Lots of politicians and public health officials, including Fauci, said that if you got the jab you would not have to worry about getting infected/spreading and could stop wearing masks.

Prevent infection :poke: Everyone got Omicron.

For massive inflation, forcing kids to wear masks in school (aka child abuse), setting back their learning by years, ruining small businesses . . . holy fook, have you been asleep this whole time Rip Van Winkle?

how you can possibly type "any day now" with regard to Trump while also any day'ing it so fkn hard over this crazy narrative about vaccines that you've concocted in your head
See my first comment. Dumb covid rules affected all of us somehow . . . . Trump only affected those who let his idiocy get to them.

boggles the fkn mind
Why you get so fired up about my comments boggles my mind too :unsure:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's truly horrible, Sharky. I'm really sorry this is happening to your daughter and your family.

I hope she can make a full recovery and return to a normal life.

Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The vaccine works well for most people. There are problems with a small minority. Serious, what appear to be long term problems. My daughter is going from cardiologist to cardiologist as we try and help her. I don't want to go into it, because somehow the reality of what we are dealing with be made political in this cesspool of stupidity. She's been wearing a halter to monitor her heart rate, etc. She has been waking up out of a sleep with a heart rate of 150 plus. That's resting heart rate. At other times, it just starts fluttering for lack of a better term. She was perfectly healthy until her last booster and by day two/three her world fell apart. She has a job that enables her to pull down seven figures. She's currently barely able to function only via remote. The heart problems are rare. I'm not anti vaccine. I pulled strings to get myself vaccinated early on. This is not political, I'm just telling you my reality. My daughter is afraid she is going to die. She was a very healthy 30 something years old and she's had her life limited by this. My wife is a mess. I'm supposed to be strong the one. The positive one. I'm faking it.

The two cardiologists that I have talked to have both told me this is more prevalent than they want people to know. For some reason it seems to hit younger people. She's scheduled to have an MRI of her heart next. But there is discussion of the dye utilized for the scan and whether she should be exposed to it at this point. Bottom line, there is a LOT they don't have completely figured out yet. And that's coming from very well known cardiologists. They have both told me they have to be careful who they discuss these medical problems with because inexplicably, especially among those with zero medical education, people freak the fook out when confronted with the facts of what is happening to a small percentage of vaccinated patients.

I'm not looking for a fight, I don't want to discuss medical science with dumb fvcking know-it-all surfers, I'm just conveying my reality. I don't thing anybody in my family is going to opt for anymore boosters. My wife was an ICU nurse until a few months ago when she retired. She received the vaccine early because of that, as did I because I live/sleep with her. No problems for either of us other than me getting pretty sick for almost two weeks with the last booster.

YMMV, but if I was very young and very healthy, knowing what I know now, I would have to thing seriously about opting out.

So I'm sure I'll be attacked for the above. None of that is really opinion. It's unfortunately the reality we are living (hopefully) with. My daughter calls me at 3-4 am with a heart rate over 150 and asks me to tell her she's not going to die. And I do. Hopefully it's not a lie. Hopefully time heals all. So far western medicine can't do sh!t about it.
The heart problems are not rare. 1 in 2500
to one in 5000 in young men and boys is not rare. This is supposedly less common in young women, but maybe this is manifesting in afib and is going unmeasured. Like the doctors said, this is more common than reported. Why? First, reporting to VAERS takes 45 minutes. Second, reporting to VAERS is mostly pointless. Thus the underreporting factor is probably large but no one knows how large.

This all begs the questions, “Why were we forcing this on people who were young and healthy or who already had Covid?”

Reactions: grapedrink

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That's truly horrible, Sharky. I'm really sorry this is happening to your daughter and your family.

I hope she can make a full recovery and return to a normal life.
Thank you. I was just starting to get an emotional handle on my father's death and now it's this. And the Docs that are dealing with this are doing so very quietly. Because they're not really sure how this BS is going to play out in real life if you say anything re problems with vaccines/boosters.

Doctors who give false COVID information could face discipline with new bill (sfchronicle.com)

In America. Which blows my mind. That and the abortion rights/pro life stuff. WTF, I barely recognize this country anymore.

Who is deciding what's false information? Is this how science works now under Herr Newsome? Vee have vays of dealing with you Doctor. You vill be silent if you vant to verk or vee vill put this cigarette out in your eye yah?

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

holy fk.

SHILL FOREVER

cases and deaths PLUMMETED with the vaccines.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That was the virus running its natural course

Why are you so invested in defending the decisions? It's ok to admit everyone was wrong