Never forget…

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
driving to HB for a few weeks to steal a surf was good fun. Such a run of waves and warm water and red tide.

Reactions: CutnSnip

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The picture of the kid is the best.

I have pictures of my kids crying doing pretty much everything. Eating cupcakes, playing, putting pants on, standing, sitting, laying in bed, sitting in a car seat, at the dentist, at the barber, first day of school, going with grandparents, getting knocked down by a wave, falling off a bike. The list is endless. Had I known a child crying indicates Auschwitz-like repression, I certainly never would have let them do any of these things!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: john4surf and Kento

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The picture of the kid is the best.

I have pictures of my kids crying doing pretty much everything. Eating cupcakes, playing, putting pants on, standing, sitting, laying in bed, sitting in a car seat, at the dentist, at the barber, first day of school, going with grandparents, getting knocked down by a wave, falling off a bike.
Did any of those severely delay their language development of stunt their interpersonal relationships?

Here’s a recent op ed from one of the biggest mask nazis of the last couple years (so it’s ok now for you to change your mind as well)…

”Masking has harmed our son’s language development, and limiting both kids’ extracurriculars and social interactions would negatively affect their childhood and hinder my and my husband’s ability to work.”

This is the same lady who vehemently advocated for mask and vaccine mandates…

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Did any of those severely delay their language development of stunt their interpersonal relationships?

Here’s a recent op ed from one of the biggest mask nazis of the last couple years (so it’s ok now for you to change your mind as well)…

”Masking has harmed our son’s language development, and limiting both kids’ extracurriculars and social interactions would negatively affect their childhood and hinder my and my husband’s ability to work.”

This is the same lady who vehemently advocated for mask and vaccine mandates…
She's the only "follow the science" fascist to own up. The rest all now pretend that it never happened.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Two preist came to the river.

Auto and Duffy.

A prostutite said can you carry me across the river?

Auto said sure.

When they crossed the river and dropped of the hooker they continued down the road.

For miles and miles Duffy winged, "I can't believe you carried that hooker across the river! We are monks we don't associate with those people."

Auto said, "I put her down at the other side of the river, but it appears that you are still carrying her.

Why are right wingers such drama queens?

Did you think this like would be all smooth sailing?

Reactions: tacos