Never forget…

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
really looking forward to schex's thoughtful analysis on why Brett I like Beer Kavanaugh was more believable than CBF....

schex totally isn't a fkn muppet repeating what he reads in memes

he's a maverick, an independent, a patriot, a thinker
your stupid is the gift that keeps on giving..

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"Whaah! I don't like my work's covid policy!"

"Why don't you go get a job somewhere else?"

"Wahhhh! I don't want to quit my job! Waaaah!"

"Then don't quit."

"Waaaaah! But I don't like the policy!"

"Have you ever read the Stoics?"

"Waaah! I don't like reading. I would rather act like a child and and cry about it on a surfing bb! Wahhh!"

:roflmao:
It's ok to admit you were wrong

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
"Have you ever read the Stoics?"
yes. and i believe that you have too. but you don't seem to have understood what you have read as you fucking bitch and moan endlessly about the points that your intellectual superiors are making here on this thread about the absurd policies that you seem to support.

shove a tampon it it, sister! seems like it might be your time of the month!

:cool:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
yes. and i believe that you have too. but you don't seem to have understood what you have read as you fucking bitch and moan endlessly about the points that your intellectual superiors are making here on this thread about the absurd policies that you seem to support.

shove a tampon it it, sister! seems like it might be your time of the month!

:cool:
Stoics say don't worry about things that are outside of your control.

Crying about things outside of your control (your work's covid policy) seems to be the foundation of your rhetorical flourishes.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Stoics say don't worry about things that are outside of your control.

Crying about things outside of your control (your work's covid policy) seems to be the foundation of your rhetorical flourishes.
you seem obsessed with my critique of covid mandates and even more obsessed with mischaracterizing my criticism as "crying"

not sure what's going on in your damaged mind to motivate this little obsession but its certainly has nothing to do with stoicism

but hey,.. you do you!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Is anyone seeing a lot of formerly-healthy younger people get cancer? I talked to a guy last night who had to get half of his right lung taken out due to a growth shortly after mRNA vaccination. The surgeon told him not to mention a connection to the vaccines beforehand or the hospital wouldn’t touch it. He also said VAERS rejected it the first time until he had the surgeon enter it.

I know of two other cases of younger people rapidly developing cancer after mRNA vaccination.

People are talking about this much more openly now:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Is anyone seeing a lot of formerly-healthy younger people get cancer? I talked to a guy last night who had to get half of his right lung taken out due to a growth shortly after mRNA vaccination. The surgeon told him not to mention a connection to the vaccines beforehand or the hospital wouldn’t touch it. He also said VAERS rejected it the first time until he had the surgeon enter it.

I know of two other cases of younger people rapidly developing cancer after mRNA vaccination.

People are talking about this much more openly now:
Lol, sure you do.

Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
you seem obsessed with my critique of covid mandates and even more obsessed with mischaracterizing my criticism as "crying"

not sure what's going on in your damaged mind to motivate this little obsession but its certainly has nothing to do with stoicism

but hey,.. you do you!
I would say this was true, but for the fact you are the one engaging with me.

I'm simply replying to your posts.

But I will stop.

Last edited: