Never forget…

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Having rules during a pandemic is not authoritarian, man-baby.

You don't live here alone.

Nothing is shattered, absolutely nothing.
Economy is just fine.
Nobody's life was ruined other those million people who died and their families.

It's hilarious to watch your pretend empathy for something that never happened but you can't muster any for the sick and dying because they're fat ad old.

Yet you compare yourself to a Nazi Era Jew.

Narcissism is cancer.

You posted Tim Pool tweets here million times, he's the poster boi for your incel movement. Embrace it.
It's amazing how you can get EVERY SINGLE POINT in a post wrong.

Holy sh!t

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's amazing how you can get EVERY SINGLE POINT in a post wrong.

Holy sh!t
Good rebuttal.

It was better when you weren't replying at all.

How is economy "destroyed"?

Whose life was "ruined"?

Be specific.

Break in supply chains did not happen because of pandemic measures in the US and even that was temporary.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Again. Same thing.

I imagine in a minute someone will invoke Hitler.

Seig Heil muther fvckers.

This is tiresome already.
Here is my take on our two frames

You think his post is an appeal to learn from the past.

I think he's wuss leaking on a surfer bb about an aspect of the reaction to the pandemic that inconvenienced him.

I agree that the society should analyze what went wrong.

I differ in that I think we should look at over and under reactions.

My frame is broader

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Good rebuttal.

Whose life was "ruined"?

Be specific.

Break in supply chains did not happen because of pandemic measures in the US and even that was temporary.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Good rebuttal.

Whose life was "ruined"?

Be specific.

Cancer patients dying because of not being able to get screened early, businesses that people put their entire lives into forced to shut down for over a year that never recovered, murders and other crimes committed by prisoners released because COVID bad, loved ones dying alone because hospital visit restrictions, stunted language development of millions of children, 2 years lost learning and who knows what psychological harm has been done to kids, addiction help shut down (AA meetings etc banned) causing untold relapses, in person mental health therapy banned, suicides, lost jobs, lost homes, lost loved one due to placing COVID sick patients in nursing homes….

But you’re the one with empathy…

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Walking on this sidewalk was an act of non-compliance much like the kids skating in the San Clemente Skate Park. Non-compliance could not be tolerated. The sidewalk had to be shut down by the government.

Every politician from the local, state and federal level who stood for stuff like this should never get your vote again.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I guess I can't forget.

Mandatory Covid-19 Awareness Training for all State Employees

Maybe a good time to also bring up Passenger Pigeon Awareness Training too.

• Love

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
A few weeks? :roflmao:

Why do you minimize it? Is it because you were so wrong? Or is it because you were and are a hypocrite who supported the measures the whole time while not following any one of them that inconvenienced you?

An underreaction would have been much, much better because we would have had the same outcome with the virus without destroying the economy

You were wrong at every step of the way. Own it
I never stopped surfing during Trump’s 2 week lockdown. It was awesome.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Sorry, the people who caused this need to be punished. Just like how your ilk wants to punish Trump for doing Trump things.

Some things you just don't get to "move on" from

If anything, this won't work as a learning experience because of the cry wolf aspect of it all. God help us if something actually dangerous comes
If there were crimes committed based on laws that were broken
then sure, get your pitchforks and torches out and let’s go

im not sure I’ve seen clearly what, if any, laws were broken

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Cancer patients dying because of not being able to get screened early, businesses that people put their entire lives into forced to shut down for over a year that never recovered, murders and other crimes committed by prisoners released because COVID bad, loved ones dying alone because hospital visit restrictions, stunted language development of millions of children, 2 years lost learning and who knows what psychological harm has been done to kids, addiction help shut down (AA meetings etc banned) causing untold relapses, in person mental health therapy banned, suicides, lost jobs, lost homes, lost loved one due to placing COVID sick patients in nursing homes….

But you’re the one with empathy…
That's quite a list. But many of those things would have occurred with or without Trump's 2 week shutdown. Doctors and other service providers had started cancelling appointments before the government stepped in. Restaurants and bars too. Many employers told people to stay home before the government stepped in. Hospital restrictions were safety measures put in place by hospitals for the safety of their staff and patients.

There's no reason to believe "stunted language development" won't be resolved in time. AA meetings went on line. So did mental health therapy. Not ideal, but in large part that was happening whether or not the government said stay home.

Very few homes have been lost. In fact, the banks were great with their loan pauses and the moratorium on foreclosures gave everyone a chance to stay in their home.

Lost jobs were a bummer, but countries that didn't engage in lockdowns suffered the same fate (see Scandinavia).

What governmental policy placed sick covid patients in nursing homes? Did Trump do that? Fauci? I honestly don't know.

So in summary, yes, it was tough and yes it was an overreaction, but the number of people whose "lives have been destroyed" is certainly not what you're suggesting.

Prisoners released early seems to be the opposite of people's lives being destroyed. I'm sure the prisoners were happy, not sad. And are you sure murderers were released? Did they kill subsequently? I've not heard this.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That's quite a list. But many of those things would have occurred with or without Trump's 2 week shutdown. Doctors and other service providers had started cancelling appointments before the government stepped in. Restaurants and bars too. Many employers told people to stay home before the government stepped in. Hospital restrictions were safety measures put in place by hospitals for the safety of their staff and patients.

There's no reason to believe "stunted language development" won't be resolved in time. AA meetings went on line. So did mental health therapy. Not ideal, but in large part that was happening whether or not the government said stay home.

Very few homes have been lost. In fact, the banks were great with their loan pauses and the moratorium on foreclosures gave everyone a chance to stay in their home.

Lost jobs were a bummer, but countries that didn't engage in lockdowns suffered the same fate (see Scandinavia).

What governmental policy placed sick covid patients in nursing homes? Did Trump do that? Fauci? I honestly don't know.

So in summary, yes, it was tough and yes it was an overreaction, but the number of people whose "lives have been destroyed" is certainly not what you're suggesting.

Prisoners released early seems to be the opposite of people's lives being destroyed. I'm sure the prisoners were happy, not sad. And are you sure murderers were released? Did they kill subsequently? I've not heard this.
Trump's 2 week shutdown

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reactions: GromsDad