Never forget…

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Wrong. More cases and more deaths in the year after vaccines were available than the year without them.
holy fk, Duffy....you never cease to amaze

what does that even fkn mean?

facts: deaths kick in to high gear in April, vaccine doses go out in December, mid January, deaths peak at THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED per day

6 months later, after full vaccine roll-out, deaths are TWO HUNDRED PER DAY

unvaccinated die at a higher rate than vaccinated.

Duffy always with the bad math

They didn’t prevent covid infection, transmission and death.
they reduced transmission, infection, AND all but eliminated likelihood of death if you got it

We were told by Biden, Fauci, CDC, etc. that if you got vaccinated you would not get infected and you would not transmit covid.
once it became clear in the trials what the vaccines were capable of, these were not the official talking points.

you can keep repeating this, but it does not comport with statements from public officials

When vaccinated people started getting covid they said, well you can get but you can’t transmit it and you won’t go to the hospital or die.
this point matches the same pattern as your point about "biden, fauci, CDC"...you take statements made at one point in time and then hold people to them at a later date when new learnings emerged. it's not like these guys knew about breakthrough infections. breakthrough infections were news to fkn everyone...it's a novel virus pandemic ffs...so when we learned, we changed tack...but this is like some smoking gun or something for you, claiming "they lied to us"...or..."they should have known" when they didn't and couldn't.

Fast forward and we’re at (the non-falsifiable claim) “well it would be worse if you didn’t get vaccinated”.
unvaccinated die at a higher rate than vaccinated across all demographics. is that a sufficiently reliable claim?

Head of pfizer admitted outright that the original vaccine (which is still being used btw) doesn’t work at all with the new variants.
always with the mischaracterizations!

he said two doses are not as effective against omicron.

they also have a v2 that's testing extremely well

again...made a new thing in a pinch, new thing did the trick, learned some stuff, making it better for the long haul

this is how systems work.

Why do we keep brining this up? Because the people who fuckked this up beyond all comprehension are still in charge and nobody has been so much as even had a bad review put in their file.
the problem is that your underlying characterization is detached from reality and is the foundation for this outsized grudge you seem to hold about the GLOBAL COVID RESPONSE

BO RING

ANY DAY MEOW

:sleep:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
holy fk, Duffy....you never cease to amaze

what does that even fkn mean?

facts: deaths kick in to high gear in April, vaccine doses go out in December, mid January, deaths peak at THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED per day

6 months later, after full vaccine roll-out, deaths are TWO HUNDRED PER DAY

unvaccinated die at a higher rate than vaccinated.

Duffy always with the bad math

they reduced transmission, infection, AND all but eliminated likelihood of death if you got it

once it became clear in the trials what the vaccines were capable of, these were not the official talking points.

you can keep repeating this, but it does not comport with statements from public officials

this point matches the same pattern as your point about "biden, fauci, CDC"...you take statements made at one point in time and then hold people to them at a later date when new learnings emerged. it's not like these guys knew about breakthrough infections. breakthrough infections were news to fkn everyone...it's a novel virus pandemic ffs...so when we learned, we changed tack...but this is like some smoking gun or something for you, claiming "they lied to us"...or..."they should have known" when they didn't and couldn't.

unvaccinated die at a higher rate than vaccinated across all demographics. is that a sufficiently reliable claim?

always with the mischaracterizations!

he said two doses are not as effective against omicron.

they also have a v2 that's testing extremely well

again...made a new thing in a pinch, new thing did the trick, learned some stuff, making it better for the long haul

this is how systems work.

the problem is that your underlying characterization is detached from reality and is the foundation for this outsized grudge you seem to hold about the GLOBAL COVID RESPONSE

BO RING

ANY DAY MEOW

:sleep:
I see what the problem is here.

This is irreconcilable.

I’m done.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he's going to run with it!

I fkn love it

classic duffy move...he doesn't even read the article he posted, which actually contradicts his point!

While the number of deaths from COVID in the U.S. under president Biden is on course to top the death count during the Trump administration, it has not yet done so. Around 379,000 people have died in the U.S. from COVID since January 20, when Biden took over as president, around 45,000 fewer than under Trump.
that's hilarious!

but let's set that embarrassing fact aside for a moment...I wonder if Duffy understands why the point is logically bankrupt?

comparing deaths under 8 months of Trump to 12 months of Biden....what a totally rational and reasonable comparison to make

it's not like a stupid talking point used by morons to avoid the reality of the situation or anything. no way!

daily death rate is shown below....it has never again been as high as it was the day Biden took office and it has never been lower since the start of the pandemic. THANK YOU, VACCINES.

Duffy, you are better than a barrel of monkeys. never change, bud!

1664984666279.png

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

I fkn love it

classic duffy move...he doesn't even read the article he posted, which actually contradicts his point!

that's hilarious!

but let's set that embarrassing fact aside for a moment...I wonder if Duffy understands why the point is logically bankrupt?

comparing deaths under 8 months of Trump to 12 months of Biden....what a totally rational and reasonable comparison to make

it's not like a stupid talking point used by morons to avoid the reality of the situation or anything. no way!
Not called Dunning-Kruger Duffy for nothing.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

I fkn love it

that's hilarious!

daily death rate is shown below....it has never again been as high as it was the day Biden took office and it has never been lower since the start of the pandemic. THANK YOU, VACCINES.

View attachment 139292
He's never been good with statistics.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

I fkn love it

that's hilarious!

View attachment 139292
Holy sh!t you actually think the vaccines did something

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I fkn love it

that's hilarious!

View attachment 139292
Look at the date, dummy.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
  • Angry
Reactions: grapedrink