Never forget…

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
For people who were sick or infected.

We never quarantined the entire population of healthy people before covid.
I want you to take some time off and study rhetoric, psychology, and read Walter Lippman or Noam Chomsky.

Great poem.
1664808595552.png

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I probably shouldn’t have to explain this but quarantines work by separating sick or infected people from healthy people.
Um, ok.

Remember why the lockdowns were put in place? It wasn’t to stop the virus. Everyone knows you can’t stop an airborne respiratory virus.

It was to Slow The Spread®️ and to Flatten The Curve™️ so as to not overwhelm hospitals.

We achieved that very early on. Hospital ships were sent to cities, makeshift temporary hospitals were erected, etc. NONE OF THEM WERE USED.

But lockdowns remained in place for two years.

Slow The Spread®️became Stop The Spread™️. Something everyone knew was never going to be possible.

They even knew the vaccines wouldn’t work before they were rolled out….

“"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."”

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How'd that work out in China :unsure:
Remember videos from China of people dropping dead in the streets, guys in hazmat suits (with holes in them) rounding up people, hospitals that looked like a war zone.

All fake.

Remember videos of an over crowded hospital in New York that was the exact same footage of an over crowded hospital in Italy?

Fake.

Remember videos of nurses doing tik tok dances?

Those were real.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Um, ok.

Remember why the lockdowns were put in place? It wasn’t to stop the virus. Everyone knows you can’t stop an airborne respiratory virus.

It was to Slow The Spread®️ and to Flatten The Curve™️ so as to not overwhelm hospitals.

We achieved that very early on. Hospital ships were sent to cities, makeshift temporary hospitals were erected, etc. NONE OF THEM WERE USED.

Slow The Spread®️became Stop The Spread™️. Something everyone knew was never going to be possible.

“"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."”

Trump never should have started the lockdowns.

That said, the free market was shutting itself down anyway.

And since you're tough on statistics, if the vaccine didn't provide benefit, the 50% would be proportional with the percentage of Americans who are vaccinated - about 70%. The fact that you're suggesting 50% of the omicron deaths come from 30% of the unvaccinated population isn't as compelling as you might think.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The regime's propaganda methods are far more effective than your debunking. Debunking actually makes people cling harder to their falsehoods. This is what you refuse to see.
Which regime?

This all started under Trump.

Fauci and Birx were there under Trump.

Trump said "two weeks to slow the spread." Trump shut the country down. Trump rushed the Trump Vaccine with Operation Warp Speed.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Um, ok.

not a conservative

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Remember videos from China of people dropping dead in the streets, guys in hazmat suits (with holes in them) rounding up people, hospitals that looked like a war zone.

All fake.

Remember videos of an over crowded hospital in New York that was the exact same footage of an over crowded hospital in Italy?

Fake.

Remember videos of nurses doing tik tok dances?

Those were real.
QAnon

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Trump never should have started the lockdowns.
Correct. Welcome aboard.
That said, the free market was shutting itself down anyway.
During the first 2-4 weeks everyone was on board. We figured out pretty quick that shutting everything down was counter productive at best. I can assure you that the free market didn’t want to be shut down for 2 years.

And since you're tough on statistics, if the vaccine didn't provide benefit, the 50% would be proportional with the percentage of Americans who are vaccinated - about 70%. The fact that you're suggesting 50% of the omicron deaths come from 30% of the unvaccinated population isn't as compelling as you might think.
We we’re told in plain language by Biden, Fauci and the rest of the medical establishment that if you got the shot you would not get COVID and you would spread COVID.

That was a lie. A big one. They knew it wasn’t true all along.

That pretty fuckking compelling.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Correct.

During the first 2-4 weeks everyone was on board. We figured out pretty quick that shutting everything down was counter productive at best. I can assure you that the free market didn’t want to be shut down for 2 years.

We we’re told in plain language by Biden, Fauci and the rest of the medical establishment that if you got the shot you would not get COVID and you would spread COVID.

That was a lie. A big one. They knew it wasn’t true all along.
[/quote]
[/QUOTE]
LOL.

You referenced Omicron statistics. By then, it was clear what the vaccine did and did not do. Your claimed statistics prove the vaccine is beneficial. If your problem is the message from 18 months ago, keep being mad. It's no longer the message.

And since you're not a conservative, I wonder why you're putting all this on Biden? I mean, it's the Trump Vaccine. And Trump has been consistent in his support of it: