Never forget…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Two preist came to the river.

Auto and Duffy.

A prostutite said can you carry me across the river?

Auto said sure.

When they crossed the river and dropped of the hooker they continued down the road.

For miles and miles Duffy winged, "I can't believe you carried that hooker across the river! We are monks we don't associate with those people."

Auto said, "I put her down at the other side of the river, but it appears that you are still carrying her.

Why are right wingers such drama queens?

Did you think this like would be all smooth sailing?
I’m neither a monk nor a right winger.

People that destroyed millions of lives and saved none should be held accountable.

never forget

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
1 million people died.

1 guy got kicked out of the water for SUPing at Malibu and there was some sand in a couple of skateparks.

And here you are, literally screeching Holocaust.

Spoiled man-babies.

E0250EB2-0868-41D2-8DBF-03DB2F802EA0.jpeg

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That was insanity. They closed all the parking on the Coast Highway north of town. Closed all the parking lots in town. I got harassed by the police for surfing by myself. Harassed for walking down the beach in front of a house I own. Days of weirdness.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That was insanity. They closed all the parking on the Coast Highway north of town. Closed all the parking lots in town. I got harassed by the police for surfing by myself. Harassed for walking down the beach in front of a house I own. Days of weirdness.
And that suffering went on for how long?

Americans are so coddled.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
And that suffering went on for how long?

Americans are so coddled.
Do you admit it was insanity?

Because it was. Just admit it and move on. It was full on panic that was fully out of proportion to the threat.

And I would interpret the treating of the citizenry like children, dictating when they can go outside or what they can do outside as the coddling. Not doing that would be the opposite of coddling wouldn't it?

And lol at "Americans are so coddled."

On the one hand we have almost no safety net, we have millions of people living in the streets without medical care, we have a lot of nutritionally compromised people, you tell us over and over again about how third world we are in this country. And we are somehow simultaneously "coddled." You need to make up your mind on this one. Can't have it both ways?

Love the way you spit when you type "Americans" by the way. Good stuff! ;)

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Do you admit it was insanity?

Because it was. Just admit it and move on. It was full on panic that was fully out of proportion to the threat.

And I would interpret the treating of the citizenry like children, dictating when they can go outside or what they can do outside as the coddling. Not doing that would be the opposite of coddling wouldn't it?

And lol at "Americans are so coddled."

On the one hand we have almost no safety net, we have millions of people living in the streets without medical care, we have a lot of nutritionally compromised people, you tell us over and over again about how third world we are in this country. And we are somehow simultaneously "coddled." You need to make up your mind on this one. Can't have it both ways?

Love the way you spit when you type "Americans" by the way. Good stuff! ;)
It was an overreaction for sure but this sh!t is so trivial, it's laughable.

It lasted what, a few weeks?

Ifailalot compared wearing a mask to suffering of the Nazi Era Jews.

Yes, "coddled" is a perfect word to describe it.
Only the people who never experienced adversity of any real kind would react this way to some sand in the skatepark.

I surfed through the whole thing, never got harrased by anybody.

To go on about something so trivial as though it was the end of the world is ridiculous.

An underreaction would have been much worse.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

Only the people who never experienced adversity of any real kind would react this way to some sand in the skatepark.

To go on about something so trivial as though it was the end of the world is ridiculous.

It went on a lot longer than a few weeks.

Constantly invoking third party posters in your interactions is less than relevant don't you think? Do you understand what logical fallacy(ies) you are falling prey to when you do that?

I don't really give a fvck what your experienced or didn't experience. It's irrelevant to me. You have this tendency to judge things according to what your personal experience has been. If someone has a different experience than you, it's always invalid in your eyes. Would that be a lack of empathy or what? :unsure:

No one is going on about the "end of the world" here but you. This is you massively overstating things yet again. Again, pick the logical fallacy that best fits your actions.

And isn't it rather binary of you to reduce this to either an underreaction or an overreaction? Seems like there is something in the middle there?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

A few weeks? :roflmao:

Why do you minimize it? Is it because you were so wrong? Or is it because you were and are a hypocrite who supported the measures the whole time while not following any one of them that inconvenienced you?

An underreaction would have been much, much better because we would have had the same outcome with the virus without destroying the economy

You were wrong at every step of the way. Own it