Never forget…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
There are a lot of true believers
It’s like they haven’t kept up to date on the “changing science”.

”New” revelations like masks and lockdowns were useless, vaccines were useless, ventilators killed people, the vast majority of COVID hospitalizations were people who went there for something else and tested positive (didnt even know they had COVID).

I wonder how many people are still bleaching their Amazon packages.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
From COVID? Roughly 6% of the published total WITH COVID.
The old "died with covid" argument falls so flat. If someone gets the flu and it turns into septic pneumonia and the pneumonia kills the patient, the flu essentially killed them, since the pneumonia wouldn't have happened without it. If someone with AIDS dies of sarcoma, AIDS killed that person because they wouldn't have died of the sarcoma without having gotten AIDS.

Same with Covid.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Duffy will never forget the person who had Covid and got run over by a bus or something like that

keep never forgetting
It is the path to enlightenment?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The old "died with covid" argument falls so flat. If someone gets the flu and it turns into septic pneumonia and the pneumonia kills the patient, the flu essentially killed them, since the pneumonia wouldn't have happened without it. If someone with AIDS dies of sarcoma, AIDS killed that person because they wouldn't have died of the sarcoma without having gotten AIDS.

Same with Covid.
Sure, but if someone dying cancer catches a cold in the hospital and dies they died of cancer.

But someone dying cancer catches COVID in the hospital and dies they died of covid.

I know that people are completely invested in all the bullshit they’ve been fed. Anything that goes against what they believe about COVID has to be rejected, otherwise they have to come to terms with just how badly they were duped.

It’s easier to fool than to convince someone they’ve been fooled.

You’ve been fooled.

Never forget.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
And yet the people who believe this died at higher rates:

“People in republican counties”.

What other factors are at play besides what you think these people believe?

What are the obesity rates? Diabeetus rates? Average age? How do those compare to ”democrat counties”?

Also, the study is over a year old. Does this still hold true today?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It’s like they haven’t kept up to date on the “changing science”.

”New” revelations like masks and lockdowns were useless, vaccines were useless, ventilators killed people, the vast majority of COVID hospitalizations were people who went there for something else and tested positive (didnt even know they had COVID).

I wonder how many people are still bleaching their Amazon packages.
you're basing these claims on debunked studies

you heard it once, it confirmed your bias, you didn't check the information and instead called it a day

excess mortality during the pandemic tells the tale

it's amazing to me that grown ass men can be so willfully ignorant

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you're basing these claims on debunked studies

you heard it once, it confirmed your bias, you didn't check the information and instead called it a day

excess mortality during the pandemic tells the tale

it's amazing to me that grown ass men can be so willfully ignorant
Which is simply a statistic rate that no one actually felt in the real world

And you're proving his point. These studies were debunked, but the true believers remained adherents of all these actions

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
“People in republican counties”.

What other factors are at play besides what you think these people believe?

What are the obesity rates? Diabeetus rates? Average age? How do those compare to ”democrat counties”?

Also, the study is over a year old. Does this still hold true today?
Read the study. Science and data, believe it or not, can account for these things as well as other demographic differences – age being a huge one. They also account for the deaths pre-vaccine and post-vaccine. And the science shows.... republican death rates were higher after the vaccine... because they didn't get the vaccine.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Which is simply a statistic rate that no one actually felt in the real world

And you're proving his point. These studies were debunked, but the true believers remained adherents of all these actions
You didn’t feel it in you’re real world
When your cousin’s kid, coworkers, neighbors and your kid’s friends parents are all dropping dead within a few months, you felt it in the real world (not my coworkers, but my wife’s)

you didn’t, but others did

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Read the study. Science and data, believe it or not, can account for these things as well as other demographic differences – age being a huge one. They also account for the deaths pre-vaccine and post-vaccine. And the science shows.... republican death rates were higher after the vaccine... because they didn't get the vaccine.
Were they asking people political affiliation before they died?

You actually believe the vaccines did anything at all?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You didn’t feel it in you’re real world
When your cousin’s kid, coworkers, neighbors and your kid’s friends parents are all dropping dead within a few months, you felt it in the real world (not my coworkers, but my wife’s)

you didn’t, but others did
Which demonstrates you're an outlier

The numbers are there