Netflix tells employees to grow up and grow a pair, or gtfo

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I still have Netflix. Got grief from my wife when I wanted to cancel it after finishing Ozark a couple of weeks ago. "The kids might use it." Same reason I get when I want to get rid of cable TV. If it was up to me both would go. With the amount of good free content on YouTube and Roku I see no need to pay for anything other than an internet connection.

Reactions: Havoc

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
great move for netflix to lower the count of people that they'll need to layoff - let a portion of the cull leave voluntarily
the layoffs have already begun last week. my lindkin feed is going richter.

i to canceled my netflix after Ozarks finished. Theres noting on there im watching now and at 20 bucks a month I dont see the point.

i will however turn it back on if something new pops up. thats the beauty of the streamers - can turn on and off at will - rotating between who has something to watch and when.

kind of slim picking's right now everywhere but its that time of year.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

i to canceled my netflix after Ozarks finished. Theres noting on there im watching now and at 20 bucks a month I dont see the point.

i will however turn it back on if something new pops up. thats the beauty of the streamers - can turn on and off at will - rotating between who has something to watch and when.

$20? I am paying $10/month.

Also, I agree they made the right choice in saying "if you don't like us, leave."

Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My gf works for Netflix, she got the memo. It’s old news and happened months ago and its not exactly how it’s represented in this article from the OP. A bit strange that The Hill is running the story now.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Ozark is fkn STUUUUUUPID this season

who can even believe this sh!t?!?!

Yellowstone is the same way

plot holes big enough to drive a herd of cattle through

none of this is even remotely plausible anymore

TV is lazy and lame. movies have been trash the last couple of years. society is imploding

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Ozark is fkn STUUUUUUPID this season

who can even believe this sh!t?!?!

Yellowstone is the same way

plot holes big enough to drive a herd of cattle through

none of this is even remotely plausible anymore

TV is lazy and lame. movies have been trash the last couple of years. society is imploding
Yeah I can’t believe they pushed Ozarks into another season. Just let it die already.

I’ve also noticed that iTunes is posting movies much longer before they can be rented hoping that you will bite for $20 out of desperation knowing that there is fook all else to watch.

May as well start eating bugs now :toilet:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yeah I can’t believe they pushed Ozarks into another season. Just let it die already.

I’ve also noticed that iTunes is posting movies much longer before they can be rented hoping that you will bite for $20 out of desperation knowing that there is fook all else to watch.

May as well start eating bugs now :toilet:
what makes you think I haven't already started?

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink