Neocons!!!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
iFall and Caca will not be attending this thread.
It’s wrong and I’m against it. What more do you want?

I’m surprised you’re not all about this considering your recent positions. Anything to be contrary to Trump, amirite?

Or he won’t go through with it and the people who suggested will quit and then you guys will have a sh!t fit about that

PS “considering” means something different than “doing”

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

I’m surprised you’re not all about this considering your recent positions. Anything to be contrary to Trump, amirite?

Or he won’t go through with it and the people who suggested will quit and then you guys will have a sh!t fit about that

Lack of outrage, you must be a neocon.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

This is the same Trump that you say is fighting against the elites and who kept all of his campaign promises to you?

What a gullible shant.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Basing a thread on "Considering" is just a weaksauce way of attacking bad orangeman over things that haven't happened but might happen or might never happen.
These people were all for interventionism and nation-building just a week or two ago

• Haha
Reactions: mundus