Neal's Images of the Day

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Me, Sandy Beach, 11/2/19. As Jordan Stallard so eloquently recounted, "A couple of year ago, Neal Miyake gave me his original Kauai Classic Dynacor to add to the collection. Last year I handed Neal’s board over to Jeff Hubbard so that he could use it to replicate it for the Hubboards Kauai Classic reissues. So today on International Bodyboard Day, things went full circle as I brought the Hubboards reissue board to Sandys and shot Neal riding it for the 1st time! Hope ya’ll have been scoring, wherever you are in the world."

191102_me3_JordanPhoto.jpg

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
View attachment 82167
[/QUOTE]
Me, Sandy Beach, 11/2/19. As Jordan Stallard so eloquently recounted, "A couple of year ago, Neal Miyake gave me his original Kauai Classic Dynacor to add to the collection. Last year I handed Neal’s board over to Jeff Hubbard so that he could use it to replicate it for the Hubboards Kauai Classic reissues. So today on International Bodyboard Day, things went full circle as I brought the Hubboards reissue board to Sandys and shot Neal riding it for the 1st time! Hope ya’ll have been scoring, wherever you are in the world."

View attachment 82167
[/
stylin’

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Thanks huryanpost! It was really small and I ended up landing on the sand a lot. Good times.

Supergrom #1, Off the Wall, 11/3/19. Small surf on the weekend but that didn't stop a bunch of kids to have some fun.

191103_01.jpg

Reactions: teeroi

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

View attachment 82167
I love a good ho cuz shot!