Nazi Emergency!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I foresee Germany's pendulum swinging so hard that they basically repeat Nazi Germany but with the base ideology being the "tolerance of the Left" instead of ethnonationalism

Rightists will be the first to the ovens

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I liken nearly all accusations of white supremacy as being similar to the outrage over the Covington/MAGA hat kids. Mostly shrieking from the regressive left over nothing, oftentimes from incidents created by the lefties themselves.

Reactions: Ifallalot

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Does not surprise me. The great German social experiment. With Germans having less children and no heavy working base to support free health care, college tuition and other social programs, Germany was going broke. Lets let in these immigrants from Syria Merkel said. And they did. And they are not working. They are mooching. They gave made things worse. They have destroyed many cities in Germany. I've seen it with my own eyes.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It has the restricted speech he's pining for
Actually there's no difference in freedom of speech, quite the opposite.

The difference is that that they have less neo-fascist scum and press is more adherent to journalistic ethics standards.

Just because you have the freedom to be a piece of sh!t to other people, doesn't mean you should be a piece of sh!t to other people.

Like mocking autistic people.

LOL @ "growing and changing"

• Haha