Nate, Koa and Jon just jabbing

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
As the world turns.

He's not really my nemesis, he's just a weirdo who moved here a couple years ago and he's pretty much at the local spot every day. He leaves his somewhat unfriendly dog off leash while he surfs so everyone loves that a lot. Another surfer couple live next door to him and they've had lots of drama with him. Sometimes he's nice, other times he is stone faced. The local lady surfers find him creepy. Someone recently told me hes into drugs which would make a lot of sense. Santa Cruz trust fund kid (he's like 30), I think.

But anyways, he surfs pretty good and he surfs the Pyzalien noticeably better than his other weird bonzer sh1t or the old, brown banana rockered thruster he was on for a while. He's a bit smaller than me so otherwise i'd ask to take it for a spin. I've fondled a couple Pyzaliens but they've all been too small.
The local nemesis, aye. At least yours can surf; often it's a complete kook that somehow fcuks with your shredz.

You can come down here and give my 6'3 Pyz2 a go :)

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
As the world turns.

He's not really my nemesis, he's just a weirdo who moved here a couple years ago and he's pretty much at the local spot every day. He leaves his somewhat unfriendly dog off leash while he surfs so everyone loves that a lot. Another surfer couple live next door to him and they've had lots of drama with him. Sometimes he's nice, other times he is stone faced. The local lady surfers find him creepy. Someone recently told me hes into drugs which would make a lot of sense. Santa Cruz trust fund kid (he's like 30), I think.

But anyways, he surfs pretty good and he surfs the Pyzalien noticeably better than his other weird bonzer sh1t or the old, brown banana rockered thruster he was on for a while. He's a bit smaller than me so otherwise i'd ask to take it for a spin. I've fondled a couple Pyzaliens but they've all been too small.
I really hope this duu lurks on here. Lol.