Narcissistic Personality Disorder

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
I wonder what the kray will do when prostitution becomes legal? There is a movie called Girl Friend Experience staring Sasha Grey, and now a tv series on amc. At some point the stigma of "paying" will disappear, especially now that you see these Only Fans characters making bank. The GFE bang for the buck seems like a really good deal without the horrible long term baggage. I mean who wouldn't want Sasha Grey cooking dinner, giving you baths, boosting your confidence, plus extra benefits. Marriage originally was a lifetime business partnership, but now that divorce is the norm, it's really a very bad financial partnership if you are the bread winner. Wife for lease seems like the future.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Damn, I started reading this thread backwards. Some seriously good humor made me spit my water multiple times. :roflmao: Then I got to SC's post and had to flip to page 1. Wow. :(Sorry to hear that @santacruzin. Hopefully things work out for the best.

I dated a crazy girl once and said never again. I thought I could handle it. I thought I could tame the madness. I was stupid. She got in my head pretty bad and messed me up for a while. This was back in my mid 20s. Thank goodness she didn't get pregnant.

I can't even find a non-crazy girl now. They all seem to have super angry baggage from their ex, custody problems, money problems, and no goals in life. Maybe I need to take @afoaf approach and try the dating apps.

Good luck to @santacruzin! I would probably change my number and move to a gated community. That's just me though.
Try the Midwest.

Reactions: r32

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I wonder what the kray will do when prostitution becomes legal? There is a movie called Girl Friend Experience staring Sasha Grey, and now a tv series on amc. At some point the stigma of "paying" will disappear, especially now that you see these Only Fans characters making bank. The GFE bang for the buck seems like a really good deal without the horrible long term baggage. I mean who wouldn't want Sasha Grey cooking dinner, giving you baths, boosting your confidence, plus extra benefits. Marriage originally was a lifetime business partnership, but now that divorce is the norm, it's really a very bad financial partnership if you are the bread winner. Wife for lease seems like the future.
Where babies come from?

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
lol wut.

Have you considered that some people actually like their spouse?

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
lol wut.

Have you considered that some people actually like their spouse?
No denying some people get super lucky in life. But, I think allot of NPD we see going on is because it has become socially acceptable behavior. I mean just watch any soap opera or reality show its just non stop NPD. Allot of people just put up with it because they can't find anything better, or got acclimated to the behavior and don't see the warning signs earlier to avoid the problem. Especially in the bay area where straight male to straight female ratio is kind of not in the guys favor. The few girls who are in the attractive range totally play up the NPD because they can. It's a tired story. I think anyone who has grown up in the bay has gone through it at least once. When you look at the situation pragmatically, a profession "domesticated" partner seems like a good option. I mean what is a dating app anyways? You're basically just looking at someones resume and asking yourself is this person worth my time/money?

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm trying to help the girl I'm dating understand that the only reason she likes me
is because I refuse to submit to her will.

once there's a drop of domesticity in the thing, all that animalism evaporates.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I'm trying to help the girl I'm dating understand that the only reason she likes me

Are you saying she sees you as a challenge and that's why she likes you? Are you sabotaging the thing by telling her she likes you for the wrong reasons?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No denying some people get super lucky in life. But, I think allot of NPD we see going on is because it has become socially acceptable behavior. I mean just watch any soap opera or reality show its just non stop NPD. Allot of people just put up with it because they can't find anything better, or got acclimated to the behavior and don't see the warning signs earlier to avoid the problem. Especially in the bay area where straight male to straight female ratio is kind of not in the guys favor. The few girls who are in the attractive range totally play up the NPD because they can. It's a tired story. I think anyone who has grown up in the bay has gone through it at least once. When you look at the situation pragmatically, a profession "domesticated" partner seems like a good option. I mean what is a dating app anyways? You're basically just looking at someones resume and asking yourself is this person worth my time/money?
i thought SF had a pretty favorable ratio for straight dudes? Always seemed easy to pick up chicks there.

Unless you are talking about closer to San Jose?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Are you really gay if you engage in homosexuality out of spite?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Girls test you for weakness.

That is what I see.

My girl looses her sh!t when I show any kind of weakness.

(Guys test too)

We need to know what's going on.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Girls test you for weakness.

That is what I see.

My girl looses her sh!t when I show any kind of weakness.

(Guys test too)

We need to know what's going on.
Women are always testing us, most of the time they don’t even realize it.
How you respond to these “tests” will determine everything