Narcissistic Personality Disorder

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The one time a girl threatened to slash her wrists because I was breaking up with her, I told her I didn’t care if she did and I didn’t care if she did
And that maybe one of the 16 guys whose dicks she sucked the night before might care
When I replay in my head, I always wish I’d simple added, Nah, they probably don’t care either way

I don’t think she harmed herself that day
Did you kiss her goodbye?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah I had a coooko bird girlfriend early on, pulled a knife and sort of jabbed herself in a half assed attempt at getting attention. I was movin out, she spent a few nights in Beth Israel. She still insisted we were going to be married. Smart girl though , wuz a VP at Citi at like 25. Felt bad for her overall, and of course I was in peak alcoholic Glory, I wasn’t much help...she called me a bunch from the psych ward, saying how cold she was....smart neurotic Jewish girl...a passionate breed

Last edited:

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
This is the best way to break up with the kray. Be ultra boring and standoffish like a cat. Introduce her to your friends who like to party and have allot of fun. Talk about how great she is around your exciting friends and how much fun she is and that she is totally DTF. Then just sit patiently and wait for her to monkey branch over to the next guy. Help her move out when she finds the new sucker and makes the decision on her own to break up. Then be totally annoying that she will never want to return because now she is too good for you.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This is the best way to break up with the kray. Be ultra boring and standoffish like a cat. Introduce her to your friends who like to party and have allot of fun. Talk about how great she is around your exciting friends and how much fun she is and that she is totally DTF. Then just sit patiently and wait for her to monkey branch over to the next guy. Help her move out when she finds the new sucker and makes the decision on her own to break up. Then be totally annoying that she will never want to return because now she is too good for you.
be sure to mention to your friends that she has bisexual tendencies, double jointed, no gag reflex, etc. You know, all the things you look for in a wife :beer:

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
interesting variation on what was explained to me as the “grey rock” method

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I remember that story, but back when it was "a bunch of dicks".
Sixteen different dicks sucked in one night!!!

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
In fairness to the women who suffer from this disorder; many of them suffered child sexual abuse or rape or both that got them where they are. Many have fathers who sexually abused them and still refuse to admit it, blaming other relatives or neighbors, telling the women they are wrong. Some even were abused by their fathers and then a neighbor, who threatened to call the police if the father didn't allow him to play too.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
well she sent me a message me this morning

”I wasn’t bluffing , you broke up with me”

what a mind fook!
In this case, the three D's.

D for Distance, the more the merrier.

D for Don't answer! No matter what, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

D for Dating someone else normal ASAP so you know that there is some sane healthy positive people out there.

Also, if this isn't your first, check yourself before you wreck youself, cause messing with anyone with NPD is very bad for your health.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
well she sent me a message me this morning

”I wasn’t bluffing , you broke up with me”

what a mind fook!
The best way to deal with this without any lingering weirdness is to DETACH WITH LOVE. No animosity, no guilt, just wish her well and hope she gets the help she needs. Also, understand and accept that this person is patently bad for you and should not be in your life and is not your responsibility. Whatever her deal is- you didn't cause it, can't control it, can't cure it; staying with her means you don't respect/love yourself.

Let her be the tornado in someone else's trailer park.

Last edited:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
The best way to deal with this without any lingering weirdness is to DETACH WITH LOVE. No animosity, no guilt, just wish her well and hope she gets the help she needs. Also, understand and accept that this person is patently bad for you and should not be in your life and is not your responsibility. Whatever her deal is- you didn't cause it, can't control it, can't cure it; staying with her means you don't respect/love yourself.

Let her be the tornado in someone else's trailer park.
I am trying to . I have been messaging her friends to try and get them to rally. I think they are over it too.

Yea she is damaged and has feelings emotions but so do I!
Her intent was for me to find her dead body in the morning. FUCK!!

Almost have PTSD