Narcissistic Personality Disorder

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
It just makes them women.

They think different than men and have different insecurities.

People always say the sex with crazy chicks is amazing.

What about it is?

Personally I've found sex is best with sane women who have a good understanding of men while at the same time are pretty comfortable in their own skin. When she's into you it's on, they will be crazy in bed but sane otherwise.

Last edited:

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
A long time ago I had one of my friends mom tell me something like, "It's hard enough carrying yourself through this life, much less making yourself responsible for someone that is threatening to kill themselves. Dump her." It took me months to follow that advice. She lived. And I should have done it much, much sooner. Backsliding is easy with the crazy ones. The sex is usually off the hook and it's sooooo easy. Don't do it. It will just be worse further down the line.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
It just makes them women.

They think different than men and have different insecurities.

People always say the sex with crazy chicks is amazing.

What about it is?

Personally I've found sex is best with sane women who have a good understanding of men while at the same time are pretty comfortable in their own skin. When she's into you it's on, they will be crazy in bed but sane otherwise.
Crazy is pushing the boundaries of what is typical behavior. This could manifest as destructive to her or those around her.
Men can be just as crazy but it looks different just like their insecurities are different than that of females.

Sane women can be fun; riding a 3-fin thruster looks appealing but lacks that certain something, sometimes known as a 2hr session with the occasional screaming squirting tube.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Crazy is pushing the boundaries of what is typical behavior. This could manifest as destructive to her or those around her.
Interesting.

Watching people close to me self destruct or destroy others just isn't my thing.

I'm the polar opposite.

I'm like, "I've got a life to live, I don't want to be tangled up in your sh!t."

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
A long time ago I had one of my friends mom tell me something like, "It's hard enough carrying yourself through this life, much less making yourself responsible for someone that is threatening to kill themselves. Dump her." It took me months to follow that advice. She lived. And I should have done it much, much sooner. Backsliding is easy with the crazy ones. The sex is usually off the hook and it's sooooo easy. Don't do it. It will just be worse further down the line.
This is what I had been trying to do. She wouldn’t allow it.
called the hospital an hour ago and they were giving me updates.

called them know and they said she is in a room. Then the nurse read the name from caller I’d to someone and they to,d me they have no information for me ?

what does that mean? What a mindfuck

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

called them know and they said she is in a room. Then the nurse read the name from caller I’d to someone and they to,d me they have no information for me ?

You're probably not on her list of emergency contacts. They can't give you any information due to HIPAA.

It's a violation of federal law if they do.

If you were planning to cut it off anyway might be best to step away at this point.

Reactions: Jonahbrah

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010

Does she have family there? They may be blaming you or at least thinking this is an unhealthy relationship that needs to end. It also doesn’t matter what she will “allow.” Take control back in your life. Be done.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Funny thing is crazy seemed to be a white girl thing. I've always been attracted to hispanic girls even married one. I dated a few white girls in high school and through the years and there always seemed to be this emotional component to them and break ups were always full of drama. A hispanic girl would cut you before going down that road. Also to get a white girl with the same passion means you're going to be dealing with a lot of other sh!t as well.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
recently learned all about this as my now ex GF is BPD/narcissist.
‘last night we broke up but I let her stay at my place.

‘’came out at 5 am to get water and she was on couch unresponsive. She took all her pills and ODed.
paramedics just left.
no idea why I am sharing this here and probably will delete it in minute

I’m a fucking mess right now . Mix of sadness anger and what could I have done different.
There’s nothing you could have done different, you couldn’t foresee this. Breaking up is the hardest thing to do.

The drugs were prescribed and she knew the risks of mixing.

The amount of O2 reaching her brain while she was unresponsive is going to be the big factor for the remainder of her life.

I’d say just be honest and open with her family.

Can’t imagine going through this, don’t let it chew you to bits.

Reactions: Boneroni

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

‘’came out at 5 am to get water and she was on couch unresponsive. She took all her pills and ODed.
paramedics just left.

I’m a fucking mess right now . Mix of sadness anger and what could I have done different.
Sorry to hear this. Best wishes.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location

paramedics just left.

Sorry man

Gut punch

at least she made it, thank goodness

Now run away

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Backsliding is easy with the crazy ones. The sex is usually off the hook and it's sooooo easy. Don't do it. It will just be worse further down the line.
Been there. 5 years of my life that I will never get back. Eventually I came to my senses and went no contact.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube

paramedics just left.

Sounds like marriage material.

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
All the best, mate. Hope you have some good friends or family close by to be with you.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The one time a girl threatened to slash her wrists because I was breaking up with her, I told her I didn’t care if she did and I didn’t care if she didn’t
And that maybe one of the 16 guys whose dicks she sucked the night before might care
When I replay in my head, I always wish I’d simple added, Nah, they probably don’t care either way

I don’t think she harmed herself that day

Last edited: