NAACP ISSUES FLORIDA TRAVEL ADVISORY...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
true, but I'm saying people should look to the source of this travel advisory instead of baiting people on a message board
Ok

"Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and LGBTQ+ individuals. Before traveling to Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African Americans and other communities of color."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ok

"Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and LGBTQ+ individuals. Before traveling to Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African Americans and other communities of color."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ok, the NAACP is entitled to their opinions.

just like how so many white Americans feel "left out" and "left behind"

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

:eek::eek::eek:
I’m outraged by their outrage!

Is this better or worse than outrage over gay beer?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I live here dummy.
It's so hard to keep track of everybody's movements.

Ifailalot doesn't live in Phoenix anymore and you are not in West Palm Beach, driving a yellow Corvette?

People still think I live in Oceanside and have multiple properties.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
you are not in West Palm Beach, driving a yellow Corvette?
The C5 and newer they really stepped that car up IMHO. However, it is still the most notorious slow-as-fuck Sunday car on the road. I feel like I see sooooo few Corvettes going as fast as a "sport" sedan and the per capita 5-10 under in the passing lane on Sunday factor is through the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
the more rural areas away from the coasts still have some old school racism

NAACP has turned into a clown show, it’s sad
Ron DeSantis main goal seems to always be owning the libs. He’s a clown as well
I think DeSantis knows that he’ll have to “Out-Trump” Trump in the Republican primaries. We all saw what happened in 2016, so Rhonda is now building up his reputation and following, to prepare for the showdown