my foray into Reddit r/surfing community

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
roflmao many board orders failed to complete over asking 1/4 vs 3/8 vs 5/16, etc.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Also know if he writes a story on STAB, and you dispute something he's written or are critical in some way in the comments section he will ban you within the hour.

Yeah, he's like that(n):ROFLMAO:

Typical hard-handed authoritarian type if you ruffle his feels I guess.
Jordan P triggers woke white people.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I got banned from reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes for telling a "rape victim" that if she lets a guy sleep in bed with her, and doesn't scream and wake up her room mates, that it might not really be rape, and she should exercise better judgement next time.

Reactions: Ifallalot

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
I got banned from reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes for telling a "rape victim" that if she lets a guy sleep in bed with her, and doesn't scream and wake up her room mates, that it might not really be rape, and she should exercise better judgement next time.
Did you learn that from Billy Clinton

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
sorry but you are in the wrong here

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
r/surfing

If memory serves, a controversy exploded on r/surfing when the guy literally went through and BANNED users subscribed to r/surfing if they were also posting to r/JordanPeterson, because he felt Jordan Peterson was an alt right Nazi.

That tells you about how off his rocker he is.

There was a massive thread about this on r/surfing, I tried to search for it but looks like it's been removed.

Looks like this is where it all started though:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/8s1zhl
Rory writes for STAB too.

He's a wannabee writer - tries way too hard.

Rumor is his wife is a lawyer...they are hard into the SJW thing.

Hi Rory!:p

surely not the same Rory?

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Pull your skirt up Nancy.

Bad things happen to dumb people. If she wasn't in fear, and she didn't scream, it wasn't rape. No means no. If she didn't say no, loud and clear, then s#it happens.
Or you can just let her be.

How are any of the comments you made to her at all helpful? What if that was your daughter?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

How are any of the comments you made to her at all helpful? What if that was your daughter?
It's fvcking Reddit. The "victim" posted on the internet asking what everybody thought about her and her rapist.

If I had a daughter, I'd teach her common sense.

Also, all do rape victims post on the internet for the world to read about their "tragedy"?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

He was helping her by explaining that if she's sleeping in bed with a guy... and he has the audacity to try and get sexual with her...and this sort of attention is unwanted...it might be best to say an emphatic "NO" or yell/scream/escalate the situation etc.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Pull your skirt up Nancy.

Bad things happen to dumb people. If she wasn't in fear, and she didn't scream, it wasn't rape. No means no. If she didn't say no, loud and clear, then s#it happens.
Who knew Andrew Luster had access to the internet?

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
That place is the worst. I'll go on every once in a while, get annoyed by some kook and make a comment that works all the Barneys up into a down voting frenzy. They try so hard to be new-age-hippy-positive that all I can do is go full high school bully.