Mozambique, who wanted to go there?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I don't understand why anyone would go to these shithole countries. Let those people live their shitty lives down there and we can be rich and comfortable a million miles away.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Well, it's just a long distance version of "go to mexico and you will die" actually.

Mozambique has kick arse surf.

It's poor, but far from chitty. To me chitty would be more Ethiopia, for example. But there's still parts I'd love to go to irregardless.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Well, it's just a long distance version of "go to mexico and you will die" actually.

Mozambique has kick arse surf.

It's poor, but far from chitty. To me chitty would be more Ethiopia, for example. But there's still parts I'd love to go to irregardless.
Shitty = Anything south of Germany.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Considering it. One of the few places open for surf travel but right now my hip is basically too fvcked to do anything.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't understand why anyone would go to these shithole countries. Let those people live their shitty lives down there and we can be rich and comfortable a million miles away.
I've told this story before but I told my dad I wanted to go to Africa. And said, Why would you want to do that?

I was like, "Remember how you told me how in Mogadishu that they had the prettiest hookers who all looked like Davie Bowies wife?"

I never went.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I've told this story before but I told my dad I wanted to go to Africa. And said, Why would you want to do that?

I was like, "Remember how you told me how in Mogadishu that they had the prettiest hookers who all looked like Davie Bowies wife?"

I never went.
Pretty and Mogadishu in the same sentence. Something is wrong :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Let me just be an ignorant racist!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink