Moving glassing operations to Arizona

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
With general operating costs and environmental regulation being cost prohibitive in CA and likely becoming moreso over the next 4 years has moving a major glassing operation across state lines ever been considered?

I realize there are a variety of reasons this would not be an easy task, but just curious if the idea has ever been considered.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRCD

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
My cousin custom shapes in la Jolla. Most of his glassed in mex. it’s a good operation. Drop off, pick up, solid color work.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
With general operating costs and environmental regulation being cost prohibitive in CA and likely becoming moreso over the next 4 years has moving a major glassing operation across state lines ever been considered?

I realize there are a variety of reasons this would not be an easy task, but just curious if the idea has ever been considered.
Just think of all the skateboards made down in TJ too. Pretty good route and benefits for the driver.

That one shaping/glassing strip by the tracks close to you, you’d be suprised who’s glassed thousands upon thousands of boards over the years there.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta