Move over, Delta.....B.1.1.5.2.9 is here.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
looks like all of those states are some of the most obese and populous

as an educator you should know how to decipher data :shameonyou:
Doug was implying that Florida was managing the covid well by touting the current case rates.

I simply mentioned another variable to consider.

From that you did some weird trick in your mind and introduced a new variable that didn't pertain to my point and then tried to shame me.

Sincerely

Shameless

PS, I think the country's citizenry is too fat.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Half the country wanted to know why DeSantis hadn't been electrocuted during the Delta surge.
The other half of the country wants DeSantis to get a blumpkin from Fauci because the numbers look good after the numbers looked god-awful.

Reminder if someone from Latin America pays for a flight to Miami and gets a Covid shot, that counts as a vaccinated Floridian.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I've got Damn the Torpedos and their self-titled record as well
His Buried Treasure show he used to have on Sirius is amazing

They still play it on the Tom Petty channel from time to time and there's a whole online channel of it playing over and over. Not only did he make great music, he had the best music tastes

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids!!!

Toddlers Make Up 10% of Hospital Cases in Omicron Epicenter
Antony SguazzinNovember 29, 2021, 7:52 AM PST
Politics
Doctor Who Saw Omicron Early Says Symptoms Different to Delta
By
November 29, 2021, 4:04 AM PST

• South African doctor Coetzee started seeing symptoms Nov. 18
  • Coetzee says currently believes it will be a mild disease

Patients who contracted it complain of fatigue, head and body aches and occasional sore throats and coughs, said Angelique Coetzee, who is also chairwoman of the South African Medical Association. Delta infections, by comparison, caused elevated pulse rates, resulted in low oxygen levels and a loss of smell and taste, she said.

After weeks of almost no Covid patients at her practice in Pretoria, the capital and epicenter of South Africa’s current surge, Coetzee said she suddenly started seeing patients complain of the symptoms on Nov. 18. She immediately informed the government’s Ministerial Advisory Council on Covid-19, and laboratories the next week identified a new variant, she said.

“I said these different symptoms can’t be delta, they are very similar to beta or it must be a new strain,” she said in an interview on Monday. “I don’t think it will blow over but I think it will be a mild disease hopefully. For now we are confident we can handle it.”
The World Health Organization is analyzing the new mutation, and has said it’s too early to say how transmissible and severe it is. It’s called on countries to start testing widely for omicron, saying the divergent design could fuel future surges of Covid-19.

Botswana First

South Africa announced the identification of a new variant on Nov. 25, saying a few cases had first been identified in neighboring Botswana and then others had followed in Tshwane, the municipal area in which Pretoria is located. The announcement caused a global panic, roiling markets and resulting in travel bans on southern African nations.
Scientists advising South Africa’s government told a media briefing on Monday that while omicron appeared to be more transmissible, cases appeared to very mild.
Still, they do appear to be evading vaccines.
“There have been a number, a significantly large number, of breakthroughs, people who are fully vaccinated being infected,” Barry Schoub, chairman of the government’s Covid council, said in an interview with Bloomberg Television. “Those so far have been mild.”
Coetzee’s patients have been relatively young. A vaccinated 66-year-old patient did return a positive test on Monday but was only mildly ill, she said

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids!!!

Toddlers Make Up 10% of Hospital Cases in Omicron Epicenter
Antony SguazzinNovember 29, 2021, 7:52 AM PST
Politics
Doctor Who Saw Omicron Early Says Symptoms Different to Delta
By
November 29, 2021, 4:04 AM PST

• South African doctor Coetzee started seeing symptoms Nov. 18
  • Coetzee says currently believes it will be a mild disease

Patients who contracted it complain of fatigue, head and body aches and occasional sore throats and coughs, said Angelique Coetzee, who is also chairwoman of the South African Medical Association. Delta infections, by comparison, caused elevated pulse rates, resulted in low oxygen levels and a loss of smell and taste, she said.

After weeks of almost no Covid patients at her practice in Pretoria, the capital and epicenter of South Africa’s current surge, Coetzee said she suddenly started seeing patients complain of the symptoms on Nov. 18. She immediately informed the government’s Ministerial Advisory Council on Covid-19, and laboratories the next week identified a new variant, she said.

“I said these different symptoms can’t be delta, they are very similar to beta or it must be a new strain,” she said in an interview on Monday. “I don’t think it will blow over but I think it will be a mild disease hopefully. For now we are confident we can handle it.”
The World Health Organization is analyzing the new mutation, and has said it’s too early to say how transmissible and severe it is. It’s called on countries to start testing widely for omicron, saying the divergent design could fuel future surges of Covid-19.

Botswana First

South Africa announced the identification of a new variant on Nov. 25, saying a few cases had first been identified in neighboring Botswana and then others had followed in Tshwane, the municipal area in which Pretoria is located. The announcement caused a global panic, roiling markets and resulting in travel bans on southern African nations.
Scientists advising South Africa’s government told a media briefing on Monday that while omicron appeared to be more transmissible, cases appeared to very mild.
Still, they do appear to be evading vaccines.
“There have been a number, a significantly large number, of breakthroughs, people who are fully vaccinated being infected,” Barry Schoub, chairman of the government’s Covid council, said in an interview with Bloomberg Television. “Those so far have been mild.”
Coetzee’s patients have been relatively young. A vaccinated 66-year-old patient did return a positive test on Monday but was only mildly ill, she said
hmmm, according to her makes what some of the resident looney toons here have been saying all along sound sane. people over react over a click baitey headline and now emergency orders are going into effect.

so over this b.s.

Reactions: Ifallalot

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
iIs a bad joke at this point with idiots on all sides including myself at times.

im being selfish. i dgaf what they do and really just want to actually go on my vacation to CR in two weeks and be able to go to the ments as planned and already payed for in May.

im triple jabbed - should be able to roam this planet at will.