Move over, Delta.....B.1.1.5.2.9 is here.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Oh NO!!!!!!! I hung out and shot the sh!t with a visitor from South Africa for about two hours last week. What's the incubation period on this thing? Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERSPREADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Whwn
Oh NO!!!!!!! I hung out and shot the sh!t with a visitor from South Africa for about two hours last week. What's the incubation period on this thing? Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERSPREADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the photog?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Is this a goodbye post?

(asking for RG)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think vaccines were one of the best strategies we had to counter the virus.

Even then, the virus might of out smarted us.

That we did the vaccines, and the other strategies, half assed insured Mr Covid's success.

He would like to thank those who insured his success.

He didn't need your help.

But he appreciates it.
:dancing:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get the sense that the anti vax team doesn't think public health issues exist.

I mean, it could all be a bother style world wide conspiracy but it could also be a public health issue.

Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You are mis-characterizing by calling them anti-vax. Also, check your framing.
I wouldn't say it's mischaracterizing.

it's tactical slanting on my part.

I'm covertly conveying my contempt for the willful stupidity of 30% of the population, many of whom are anti-vaxxers.

PS Mr Covid thanks you for your undying support!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
still nowhere close to herd immunity because we're too stupid.
We've already found that here's no such thing as herd immunity for COVOD. Infections remain robust in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated. The CDC may want to change the definition of immunity like they did with the definition of vaccine...but today immunity still means immune from infection.

Also, the 65% number doesn't include the number of previously infected, people not eligible for the vaccine, or those that medically can't take a vaccine. Also, if your getting your 5 year old vaccinated you should have your children taken away from you.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That doesn't include the number of previously infected, people not eligible for the vaccine, or those that medically can't take a vaccine. Also, if your getting your 5 year old vaccinated you should have your children taken away from you.
Should 5 years not get any vaccines?

Or just this one?