Most popular president ever.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Name calling, is that the best you got?
it really is. no substantial policy initiatives, no ideas, no vision, no coming to terms with past failures in health care, infrastructure, foreign policy et al...after a year of Biden, all the GOP can come up with in the way of intelligent opposition is a weak meme that half the country doesn't even understand.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
it really is. no substantial policy initiatives, no ideas, no vision, no coming to terms with past failures in health care, infrastructure, foreign policy et al...after a year of Biden, all the GOP can come up with in the way of intelligent opposition is a weak meme that half the country doesn't even understand.
For me Brandon is kind of innocuous, like a mid level bueaurocrat, mostly competent and knowledgeable about the mechanisms he is involved with, but ultimately uninspiring and not immune from making mistakes.

I'm surprised he stirs such emotions with the right. It's feels kind of like manufactured outrage.

With Trump the most vehement opponents were Republicans. Think- Lincoln Project, Republican Voters Agaisnt Trump.

Reactions: afoaf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
WHere I live the vote was something like 2 to 1 for Biden, but even then one could always get a crowd to chant some right-wing slogan for the cameras.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Laugh out freaking loud. F Joe Biden is considerably different than Kaepernick's F America. You knew that though.
Even though you created a strawman they are similar in that they are not signaling safety.

Do you think the dummies creating the straw men realize they are doing it?

I say no.

It's automatic/intuitive.