Most popular president ever.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
dissidents.
ding ding ding

he wants to use language both ways

he wants them to be dissidents, but they were definitely not part of an insurrection

they were just on a tour...a dissident's day visit at the capitol building

oy vey

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
ding ding ding

he wants them to be dissidents, but they were definitely not part of an insurrection

oy vey
They didn't even know they were certifying an election that Trump lost.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
ding ding ding

oy vey
dissidents who just happened to storm
the capitol, destroy a bunch of stuff, and chanted "Hang Mike Pence"

Just your everyday run-of-the-mill protest

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ding ding ding

oy vey
And here's your big miss

I'm using your language to describe them

Innocent political prisoners is the correct description, but it sounds much more sinister when we use the words of the USSR to describe a very Soviet situation

Glad you're just running with it now

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And here's your big miss

Innocent political prisoners is the correct description, but it sounds much more sinister when we use the words of the USSR to describe a very Soviet situation

Says the Putin lover, you really are the king of clown world.

• Haha

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
And here's your big miss

they would be innocent political prisoners had they not assaulted cops and stolen laptops

they are charging people who went beyond occupying the space in protest and damaged property and/or engaged in violence

again, your entire shtick on this is straight trash

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
they would be innocent political prisoners had they not assaulted cops and stolen laptops

they are charging people who went beyond occupying the space in protest and damaged property and/or engaged in violence

Look at you go!

Someone who stole a laptop would not still be in jail over a year later, and the vast majority of cop "assaults" are no worse than what people in the summer protests skated away from

All of a sudden you care about people getting assaulted by protesters or causing property damage?

THESE PEOPLE BLASPHEMED THE CATHEDRAL, THEY MUST BE PUNISHED

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Look at you go!

Someone who stole a laptop would not still be in jail over a year later, and the vast majority of cop "assaults" are no worse than what people in the summer protests skated away from

All of a sudden you care about people getting assaulted by protesters or causing property damage?

Link for people skating away from the BLM protest? Alot of people arrested and punished not to mention the despicable behavior from the cops that went completely unpunished as usual. Your bias is destroying what little brain you have left after the red pill.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Look at you go!

For the Reichstag, it was only one retard as a scapegoat. They're apparently more plentiful in America. Give them a solid televangelist and they'll swing to that. Misguided children that are getting the slaps they deserve. Definitely not mentally competent enough to vote in future elections. Probably shouldn't have a gun either. Or anything more dangerous than a lollipop.

I give less a crap about the people storming the capital than those who turned them loose. They should get the full treatment.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

How many laptops were stolen by leftist looters who raided Walmart, Target and other stores? How much time was served? Get back to me on that.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How many laptops were stolen by leftist looters who raided Walmart, Target and other stores? How much time was served? Get back to me on that.
Just maybe something to do with the sensitive nature of what was on said laptops.

I know the laptop from Walmart comes with both Solitaire AND Minesweeper but just not the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Phi1 and GromsDad

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just maybe something to do with the sensitive nature of what was on said laptops.

I know the laptop from Walmart comes with both Solitaire AND Minesweeper but just not the same.
Man those boots must taste good

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Man those boots must taste good
Let's not try to buy into your own bullshit too much. You know damn well that everything, EVERYTHING related to the storming of the capital, the cyber ninjas, the twitter freakouts, etc. are because of Trump not being man enough to handle losing gracefully. Instead of licking his boots because pro wrestling own the libs yeah! like an NPC's squire, why don't you drink out of a boot instead? It's much tastier and you puke far less falsehoods.

1635902500587.png

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
you spend a lot of time and energy building that straw man

the gentleman in question tussled with cops

you do that anywhere and you get what you get

and rightfully so

do you know why he has not been granted bail and pre-trial release?

you might want to verify that before going further with your fallacy about undue imprisonment....

unless, of course, you want to keep up with your half-cocked bullshit

I can't believe this has to be typed out for you, but there are discrete laws regarding government property

jesus, man...

Reactions: Chile Verde