Most popular president ever.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The fact that the "Powers that Be" are allowing Joe to speak in public and make appearences can only mean one thing. We are now moving into the next phase of their evil plans and that is to get rid of Biden. He is bumbling around now more than ever. Clearly, he is being thrown under the bus by his own people. It is all so evident that this is not accident and all very much calculated. That said, If you think they have not rigged the midterm elections next year, you must be very naive. I pray to God that I am wrong, but I fear for our future and what it will take too correct this disaster.
the thought process of an adult male...

and yet he blames the decline of america on everyone else

Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Can one of the erBB Muppets please provide their interpretation for what they think was going on with President Biden when he was standing at that town hall clenching his fists like he was riding a pony? What was that? Was that some sort of medical issue?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Can one of the erBB Muppets please provide their interpretation for what they think was going on with President Biden when he was standing at that town hall clenching his fists like he was riding a pony? What was that? Was that some sort of medical issue?
what are you trying to say here?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He was thinking about the time Obama wore a tan suit and was just consumed with impotent old white guy rage.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"...so if Ashli Babbit was right there?"

"Anderson I'd have the full on .50 cal spraying, blah blah blah. You want to stop something, hon? .50 cal has stopping power. Stopped by my steel. And lead. PEW PEW PEW PEW"

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
"...you mean former Secretary Sanders, Mr. President?"

"The one and only, Wolf. I'd have that heifer in the Tituation Room, a bucket under each udder. And I'd be yankin' on them like a farmer with a fresh pot o'coffee and no cream. SPLOOOSH SPLOOOSH SPLOOOSH."

I think we have a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury