Most popular president ever.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
says the guy who stalked out my place of employment and looked up printer use data.

pathetic looser.
Nobody stalked out your place of employment. Nobody needed to. Once your name was outed your own private messages to me and your posts here made the rest obvious.

Pathetic looser? Other than Joshmosh, how many other accounts have you had on here making an ass out of yourself? While we are on the topic of Joshmosh what ever happened to the Joshmosh account?

You should really stop acting the way you do on the web. How long has this been going on Josh? 20 years of acting like an ass on the web?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Nobody stalked out your place of employment. Nobody needed to. Once your name was outed your own private messages to me and your posts here made the rest obvious.

Pathetic looser? Other than Joshmosh, how many other accounts have you had on here making an ass out of yourself? While we are on the topic of Joshmosh what ever happened to the Joshmosh account?

You should really stop acting the way you do on the web. How long has this been going on Josh? 20 years of acting like an ass on the web?

I kind of don't even believe you know where I work. You've made a few other attempts to out my place of employment, like when you asked if I worked at St. Rose High School.

Then you tried to call me out at your Grom's NSSA comp, you also had my place of employment wrong.

You're full of shite as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Tell me more about the Joshmosh persona. What became of Joshmosh? Perhaps the members who've been here longer than me can fill in the details.

By the way, speaking of pathetic losers, how about Mundus posting stuff about me that he could have only gotten from my LinkedIn profile.

• Dislike
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

You just gave up the game.

You said you didn't stalk anyone out but you also admitted to getting my name from someone and then searching through old PMs, then searching my name online.

This is really some sick obsessive behavior on your part.

Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
You just gave up the game.

You said you didn't stalk anyone out but you also admitted to getting my name from someone and then searching through old PMs, then searching my name online.

This is really some sick obsessive behavior on your part.
Now you're imagining things. You're the one who reached out to me about coaching a new team. By convincingly denying being involved with one team you narrowed everything down ya dummy. Your name being revealed sealed it. You should change your behavior and start acting like a professional.

Now tell us more about Joshmosh. What became of the Joshmosh screen persona you had? Were you banned? Were you chased away for bad behavior? Why the name change?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Biden has hit the floor at low 30's. These are the ride or die democrat voters. He's completely lost a significant part of the Democrat Party and almost all independents.

It's actually a great litmus test for crazy. When you look at the erbb muppets content and totally satisfied with his performance you know you're watching a lunatic meltdown in front of you.