Most popular president ever.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
And all the while mundus is going behind hal's back and feeling you dirt. Frikken espionage

He better not.

I'm also curious as to who GlobsFat thinks that I think of as a friend on erBB. I literally know two other people on here and I don't think they really post here much anymore.

Reactions: mundus

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Mundus, Hal and Groms, aren't you guys all in Jersey? Is this really what it's like there? I had neighbor, Canadian who did sales for Canada Telecom all over the States (don't ask me what he was selling). He told me there were only two states he refused to go to- New Jersey and Florida. The way you guys bicker makes me wonder what it like there? Is it even remotely possible to get you guys together for a BBQ to work on a little kumbaya?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Mundus, Hal and Groms, aren't you guys all in Jersey? Is this really what it's like there? I had neighbor, Canadian who did sales for Canada Telecom all over the States (don't ask me what he was selling). He told me there were only two states he refused to go to- New Jersey and Florida. The way you guys bicker makes me wonder what it like there? Is it even remotely possible to get you guys together for a BBQ to work on a little kumbaya?
What fun would that be robbing the site of the entertainment :) Remember this is not IRL at least for me.

• Love
Reactions: One-Off and hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I’d hang with mundus. GrossFat, no way.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He better not.

I'm also curious as to who GlobsFat thinks that I think of as a friend on erBB. I literally know two other people on here and I don't think they really post here much anymore.
Not a worry, dont have the game to be sneaky behind the scenes manipulator.

Reactions: hal9000