Most popular president ever.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
you guys must not be making any money
do they know what utter contempt you have for teachers, schools, and the public school system in general? i bet they don't. how sadly ironic that, for all your whining, you make your living at the government tit.
He would also be captured by his "cameras in the classroom" plan.

No more jacking off into the toner cartridges!

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You got caught talking out your ass again. Receipts got pulled. The school district reached out to me at the end of last school year to quote on upgrading their production printing equipment and the software that logs and tracks what mediocre teachers like you print. 6 million prints per year on the machines in question. I thought you said Google eliminated print in schools? Were you ignorant, lying or just being a dick as usual?
FWIW the printers you sold us work like hammered sh!t.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Kidfecalmund900 tossing ad hominems and Red Herrings again? But that's all we've come to expect, isn't it? Admittedly I've been pulled into the festering sore of personal attacks and "head fakes" by the smug trolls that watch these threads 24/7 but hey it's more fun than real life.

Reactions: Rlacey111

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Kidfecalmund900 tossing ad hominems and Red Herrings again? But that's all we've come to expect, isn't it? Admittedly I've been pulled into the festering sore of personal attacks and "head fakes" by the smug trolls that watch these threads 24/7 but hey it's more fun than real life.
Joe is super serious about ad hominem and red herring fallacies

SUPER serious

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FWIW the printers you sold us work like hammered sh!t.
I thought you didn't print because Google Classroom eliminated print?

Not me. I got the RFP and declined to pursue it because it was too far away. Also the incumbent vendor has the same product line as me so it would just have been a race to the bottom where nobody would make money. If it was a school district closer to home I would have. School business is about the least profitable work you can do in my industry in NJ let alone if its going to be a bidding war. I'll stick with making good money on medical, legal and other lines of business.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I thought you didn't print because Google Classroom eliminated print?

Not me. I got the RFP and declined ...
I love it when you decline to respond to an RFP and the acquisition person literally tells you "we need at least three bids!"....even though you fkn know that Nancy only ever really intended to check the box and award the contract to the incumbent

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I love it when you decline to respond to an RFP and the acquisition person literally tells you "we need at least three bids!"....even though you fkn know that Nancy only ever really intended to check the box and award the contract to the incumbent
Bingo. This one was on the farthest fringes of my service area. There is no money in school business to begin with.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
for this keeping score at home, GrossFat has:

-stalked me out in public at his kid’s surf contest
-changed his avatar because of me
-looked up my workplace’s printer use states.

That’s some serious creeper Dwight Schrute sh!t

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
for this keeping score at home, GrossFat has:

-stalked me out in public at his kid’s surf contest
-changed his avatar because of me
-looked up my workplace’s printer use states.

That’s some serious creeper Dwight Schrute sh!t
There you go with your lies and mischaracterizations.

You should be less of a dick on this website so people you think are your friends don't rat out who you are and where you work to people like me. It just so happened that that school district had contacted me last summer about their equipment needs before you got ratted out.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Can't remember his name, some guru salesman author, said he instituted a policy to refuse all RFPs unless they get a meeting with the CEO. Said it worked :computer:

Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Can't remember his name, some guru salesman author, said he instituted a policy to refuse all RFPs unless they get a meeting with the CEO. Said it worked :computer:
Our policy used to be that pricing never gets prepared without a meeting and never gets sent electronically. Always face to face with the decision maker to go over pricing. These days, especially since covid, a lot of business gets done by email.

Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
There you go with your lies and mischaracterizations.

You should be less of a dick on this website so people you think are your friends don't rat out who you are and where you work to people like me. It just so happened that that school district had contacted me last summer about their equipment needs before you got ratted out.
Keep stalking, creep. It’s totally a good look.

Reactions: mundus