Most Hassle Free Spring Trip Mex/Central Am

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Your posting history speaks for itself.

You post insult after insult.

Our recent exchange on religion was a glaring example of how you find it impossible to be civil.

Or maybe you were just drunk?

I really don't know, or care.

Your tendency to completely lose your sh!t unprovoked, or at the slightest provocation, in a childlike manner, is pretty amusing to everyone here.

The only other poster I can remember that was like that was Stuart Lanning, Jr.

If you can name another I'll eat my shorts.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Your posting history speaks for itself.

You post insult after insult.

Our recent exchange on religion was a glaring example of how you find it impossible to be civil.

Or maybe you were just drunk?

I really don't know, or care.

Your tendency to completely lose your sh!t unprovoked, or at the slightest provocation, in a childlike manner, is pretty amusing to everyone here.

The only other poster I can remember that was like that was Stuart Lanning, Jr.

If you can name another I'll eat my shorts.
LOL, Take a look at your conduct? It is so civil to team up with other people and call someone a pedo, talk about their families, invent stories about them. It amazes me how you can attack someone for which you are far guiltier of. Your belligerence is clearly overcompensation for being a manlet twink surrounded by women all day.
Take a look at what started this exchange, you whiteknighing for a guy who insults me and others unprovoked nonstop. It is your same old game, provoke a response then whine like a victim bitch.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If you’re interested on how the surf has been, it’s been good in the morning until the wind switches. Plenty of swell and still coming.
I know it is going off down there, and you live on great stretch of coast, visited area a couple of times years ago. I wish we were buds, always good to know someone down there, Oh well such is life,

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
LOL, Take a look at your conduct? It is so civil to team up with other people and call someone a pedo
LOL

I completely forgot about that.

It was years ago. It was hilarious how you flipped your sh!t instead of ignoring it.

Remember what I told you about how you're the bitching, nagging wife?

You're illustrating my point right here, dredging up sh!t from years past.

You've made my point. I rest my case.(y)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
LOL

I completely forgot about that.

It was years ago. It was hilarious how you flipped your sh!t instead of ignoring it.

Remember what I told you about how you're the bitching, nagging wife?

You're illustrating my point right here, dredging up sh!t from years past.

You've made my point. I rest my case.(y)
You just wanna keep going, you are a complete hypocrite, you bring up stuff from the past constantly.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The south is hitting here too.

I might paddle out when the sun comes up
On a steak sled? You need to find a way into DMJs.

Invite gbg over for a bottle of wine.

If you’re stuck on a knello because of your fut the beach break shots that our resident nicaragüense posts should be attractive to you. I’ve yet to see bad feedback here from anyone that’s been. Talk to our man on the spot down there. I would.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
On a steak sled? You need to find a way into DMJs.

Invite gbg over for a bottle of wine.

If you’re stuck on a knello because of your fut the beach break shots that our resident nicaragüense posts should be attractive to you. I’ve yet to see bad feedback here from anyone that’s been. Talk to our man on the spot down there. I would.
I have friends who have friends.

I notice that surfing in front of your house makes you lazy to travel.

My friend is going to put his boat in the harbor next week and we are going to surf Pendleton using his boat.

At least that is the plan

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
What is it only ok for you to give out unprovoked insults? I am actually sick of playing the game with you. You are a drama queen by any definition and I am far from the only one who thinks so.
I hit the wrong button. So.. You, half a loaf, skully, Hal and so on, don't like Casa? He should take that as a huge compliment.

Trying to enlist support from your internet butt buddies. Pathetic.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I hit the wrong button. So.. You, half a loaf, skully, Hal and so on, don't like Casa? He should take that as a huge compliment.

Trying to enlist support from your internet butt buddies. Pathetic.
Another whiteknight gallops in, talk about pathetic. Your boyfriend shoot a flair?