Most dangerous erbber with a gun

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Do mass murderers tend to be white and asian? There were those two black guys from Washington decades ago... they would pick folks off. Other than that I cant think of too many blacks hmmm. I just googled it. View attachment 146793
Do gang bangers, regardless of race, count as mass shooters/ murders?

Or do we charge it to the game when people get aired out on the corner?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Do gang bangers, regardless of race, count as mass shooters/ murders?

Or do we charge it to the game when people get aired out on the corner?
No I think regarding the post I posted they count. There is a volume count. I dont know the number ( but somebody here will) but thats the qualification for " mass" murder. Thats probably accounts for the numbers of blacks and latinos. Otherwise they probably wouldnt be on the list

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
No I think regarding the post I posted they count. There is a volume count. I dont know the number ( but somebody here will) but thats the qualification for " mass" murder. Thats probably accounts for the numbers of blacks and latinos. Otherwise they probably wouldnt be on the list
to my way of thinking their is something qualitatively different between the "mass murder" committed by blacks/browns and whites

with black and brown dudes it seems like its usually gang related and although there might often be collateral damage, the targets are not random. its still bad, but i can wrap my head around the motive - protecting marketplace for distribution of illegal drugs

when it comes to just randomly mowing people down it seems like that pretty much always some batshit crazy white dude. i can't even begin to comprehend it so it's way more terrifying to me.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
to my way of thinking their is something qualitatively different between the "mass murder" committed by blacks/browns and whites

with black and brown dudes it seems like its usually gang related and although there might often be collateral damage, the targets are not random. its still bad, but i can wrap my head around the motive - protecting marketplace for distribution of illegal drugs

when it comes to just randomly mowing people down it seems like that pretty much always some batshit crazy white dude. i can't even begin to comprehend it so it's way more terrifying to me.
Perhaps but numbers cant differentiate motive. Apparently its more than two, which accounts for the gang violence.

Reactions: crustBrother

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Tell me more about Rushhhhhun Colushion and that pee peeee tape.
One more time, pee tape was always reported as unconfirmed, just because you are too stupid to pay attention to the facts does not a gotcha make. Bottom line on Russia Trump asked for their help and Russia obliged, how much difference it made in the results in anybodies guess. Since you refuse to even skim any of the investigations keep shooting your stupid mouth off in complete ignorance. Surf yet , Kook?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Surf yet , Kook?
Been a rough couple months of being dinged up between the stupid bike accident and a stubborn pinched nerve in my neck. Surfed a couple times last week and could hardly function due to the pinched nerve. Finally feeling a bit better just in time to head to Puerto Rico a week from now. Not doing anything stupid between now and my trip. Just going to heal up and train at the gym unless there a something really worth paddling out for.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Been a rough couple months of being dinged up between the stupid bike accident and a stubborn pinched nerve in my neck. Surfed a couple times last week and could hardly function due to the pinched nerve. Finally feeling a bit better just in time to head to Puerto Rico a week from now. Not doing anything stupid between now and my trip. Just going to heal up and train at the gym unless there a something really worth paddling out for.
It was ok, hard offshores made it a bit tricky. Saw a few makeable tubes on the corners but could not track one down.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It was ok, hard offshores made it a bit tricky. Saw a few makeable tubes on the corners but could not track one down.
I'm sure my son is in the water right now somewhere. They are in the middle of pumping our beaches and the waves suck in my town now. The last swell though while the dredging paused for a few days...........as good as South Jersey gets.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Do mass murderers tend to be white and asian? There were those two black guys from Washington decades ago... they would pick folks off. Other than that I cant think of too many blacks hmmm. I just googled it. View attachment 146793
Why is mass shootings the metric? What does your chart define as a mass shooting? Obviously not a weekend in Chicago. Are people more dead when they are killed in bunches? Have you considered correcting for population?

Black males in the US are an extremely violent group if you want to use race as the metric. Of course there are other societal and social economic issues that need to be considered....but these are things that would apply to all races (including mass murdering whites) for all types of crimes.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Why is mass shootings the metric? What does your chart define as a mass shooting? Obviously not a weekend in Chicago. Are people more dead when they are killed in bunches? Have you considered correcting for population?

Black males in the US are an extremely violent group if you want to use race as the metric. Of course there are other societal and social economic issues that need to be considered....but these are things that would apply to all races (including mass murdering whites) for all types of crimes.

There are probably multiple distinct issues - might not make sense to look at them all at the same time since solutions may differ by type of shooting

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Whites make up a majority of the U.S. population, so the ONLY valid criteria would be based on per capita mass murderers. But don't let facts get in the way of a biased political agenda.

Now do total per capita murders by race.

Qualifier: Homicides include defensive killings. The actual murder disparity is even more skewed.

African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple The National Average

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....the CDC has provided additional data, showing homicide rates in America by race. (See below.).....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

IMO mass shootings are more random, hence that apprehension towards the unknown.

But the usual urban street violence... aside from the occasional innocent bystander, it's criminals shooting criminals and average people can pretty much avoid that by not going into shitty areas, especially not at night (or when school lets out). Seems to be more stabbings up here than shootings.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
IMO mass shootings are more random, hence that apprehension towards the unknown.

But the usual urban street violence... aside from the occasional innocent bystander, it's criminals shooting criminals and average people can pretty much avoid that by not going into shitty areas, especially not at night (or when school lets out). Seems to be more stabbings up here than shootings.
Nailed it

Reactions: mundus