Moscow Mitch has a challenger.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Where does it say he was:

Forbidden in participating in future charities?
Stole money from veterans?

These were your two claims.
You denied he was fined at all, and read the article it is all in there. Just cant admit any wrongdoing by your god king huh? I got another one for you to deny, how about Trump U, no settlement there either right?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You denied he was fined at all, and read the article it is all in there. Just cant admit any wrongdoing by your god king huh? I got another one for you to deny, how about Trump U, no settlement there either right?

Stop engaging the double-digit IQ crowd.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How long until she starts claiming her lesbian status for intersectionality points?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are you really this stupid?

After years and years pr trying to jam him up for something all they could come up with was a bookkeeping error. There was no personal gain, no missing money, no criminal prosecution, and no restriction on running other charities. There wasn't even a fine. All they did was disburse the funds to charity and close it because after he became president it had to become inactive anyway.

Answer the question. Why do you lie so much?
No fine, huh?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
No fine, huh?

First you said...in order, he stole charity money from victims, then you said he was banned from participating in charities. Both lies.

I'm the one that mentioned fines, not you and specifically that he wasn't fined for stealing money.

The only fine levied was for using a specific charity event for veterans as a promotional tool for his campaign. The judge found that due to his profile as the nominee it would be impossible for his campaign and his charity to be separate. Trumps legal council negotiated a settlement of a 2 million dollar fine for something more akin to a campaign finance violation but on a state level, and immediate disbursement of the remaining 1.8 million dollars in the charity to what ever charitable organizations Trump felt like sending it. Sometimes when you're busy running the free world a drop in the bucket is the easiest solution.

100% of the funds raised went to veterans charities, plus whatever he matched. I know it was significant but I don't remember if it was dollar for dollar.. This was your first lie.

There is no mention of Trump being banned from charity work. nothing. Your second lie.

Now that we've established you as a liar is there anything else you want to lie about or is this enough?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
First you said...in order, he stole charity money from victims, then you said he was banned from participating in charities. Both lies.

I'm the one that mentioned fines, not you and specifically that he wasn't fined for stealing money.

The only fine levied was for using a specific charity event for veterans as a promotional tool for his campaign. The judge found that due to his profile as the nominee it would be impossible for his campaign and his charity to be separate. Trumps legal council negotiated a settlement of a 2 million dollar fine for something more akin to a campaign finance violation but on a state level, and immediate disbursement of the remaining 1.8 million dollars in the charity to what ever charitable organizations Trump felt like sending it. Sometimes when you're busy running the free world a drop in the bucket is the easiest solution.

100% of the funds raised went to veterans charities, plus whatever he matched. I know it was significant but I don't remember if it was dollar for dollar.. This was your first lie.

There is no mention of Trump being banned from charity work. nothing. Your second lie.

Now that we've established you as a liar is there anything else you want to lie about or is this enough?
You are delusional lying scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink