More Tyranny in CA and, Its Beautiful Man

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Pretty sure gas leaf blowers have been banned in Los Angeles since like 1998 or something. I see them used in my neighborhood every single day. I’ll believe it when this is actually enforced. But as a “victim”of overzealous landscapers who are out blowing the leaves in my complex more days than they aren’t, I’d welcome it. Leafblowers were the bane of my existence in the WFH pandemic era.

iFlee will be out blowing dirt around his yard every day in protest.

Reactions: CutnSnip

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Pretty sure gas leaf blowers have been banned in Los Angeles since like 1998 or something. I see them used in my neighborhood every single day. I’ll believe it when this is actually enforced. But as a “victim”of overzealous landscapers who are out blowing the leaves in my complex more days than they aren’t, I’d welcome it. Leafblowers were the bane of my existence in the WFH pandemic era.

iFlee will be out blowing dirt around his yard every day in protest.

when I was in hollywood - gas leaf blowers all day long, I couldve killed those fools while trying to work too.

new hood - they doing electric and it makes a huge difference noise-wise, barely notice them when im working in my apartment.

and yea these were supposed to be banned a long time ago. no ones going to enforce it...ever.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
:roflmao:

Fucking NIMBY clowns

Please, let's invent a tool, and then ban the tool and make work harder because *reasons*

Why do you hate working people so much? Is it because they're brown? Racists

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Fucking NIMBY clowns

Please, let's invent a tool, and then ban the tool and make work harder because *reasons*

Is NIMBY yet another one of your alt-right nazi but not a nazi catch phrases I need to look up?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
does the electric leafblower make it harder to blow leaves than a gas one?
My mother has an electric weedwacker that she bought for herself in Rhode Island. I didn’t love it, but it worked.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Fucking NIMBY clowns

Easy for you to say when you don't have trees with leaves within 100 miles. :roflmao:

I'm also sorry DDT and Thalidomide were invented and then banned because *reasons*.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Easy for you to say when you don't have trees with leaves within 100 miles. :roflmao:

I'm also sorry DDT and Thalidomide were invented and then banned because *reasons*.
Not even iFlee deserves a child of thalidomide, but he does make a compelling case.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
If so, only if he would have kept a better eye on her and followed reasonable open container laws, all of mankind's troubles could have been avoided
:toilet:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
the leaf blower guy only seems to show up right as I'm really settling in to my siesta

every fkn time
A leaf blower right outside really sucks. But I love the sound of a distant lawnmower and traffic when I’m napping. There’s something about the world going by while I enjoy this nap that makes it that much more enjoyable.

Reactions: Ifallalot