More libcuckoldry: regressive libs demand Sanders campaign renounce Joe Rogan endorsement

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

"Her boss, Human Rights Campaign president Alphonso David, followed-up by publicly calling for Sanders to renounce Rogan and his endorsement. David noted that Rogan has “attacked transgender people, gay men, women, people of color and countless marginalized groups at every opportunity.” :ROFLMAO:

"Two examples of this would be Rogan’s podcast with Peterson in which the two men mocked respect of a trans person’s pronouns as madness; more famously, Rogan misgendered the first MMA fighter to come out as transgender, Fallon Fox, in 2013. “You're a f***ing man,” Rogan said. “That's a man, OK?” Fox publicly asked for an apology; she never got one." :ROFLMAO:

Never mind the fact that that "trans person" was never a skilled fighter among male competitors, who went on to beat the crap out of female MMA competitors.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Havoc

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's obvious that anyone who thinks Rogan's "endorsement" is a stain has never ever listened to Rogan, or even the supposed transgressions he made in context.

It is pure insanity to think that any ex-male should be able to compete with females in sport, and there's nothing transphobic about that.

It is also nearly as insane to take a comedian/podcaster/MMA announcer saying "I think I might vote for Bernie" as an "endorsement"

But then again, this creates more wonderful schaedenfraude by illustrating how the Left is destroying itself

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Rogan’s criticism of transgender hasn’t gone beyond individuals in sports.

which is reasonable.
Actually, you're wrong.

He constantly defends people who state "biological facts" aka anti-transgender crusaders on social media and keeps harping on it himself.

If he stuck to just criticizing trans people competing in sports, nobody would have a problem.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Well there is biological facts that can’t really be ignored.

it’s called a penis and a vagina.

That being said, I fully support their right to transition and respect it.

btw I vehemently despise the internet crusaders.

Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Well there is biological facts that can’t really be ignored.

it’s called a penis and a vagina.
Of course, but persistently repeating this for no other reason than to offend, like our resident trans haters do, is not "just stating facts".

I mean, people don't go around screeching biological facts for no reason, it's not a normal behavior.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Actually, you're wrong.

He constantly defends people who state "biological facts" aka anti-transgender crusaders on social media and keeps harping on it himself.
Link?

If he stuck to just criticizing trans people competing in sports, nobody would have a problem.
BS. That’s Rogans only issue with trans. Feel free to post a quote to the contrary.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Of course, but persistently repeating this for no other reason than to offend, like our resident trans haters do, is not "just stating facts".

I mean, people don't go around screeching biological facts for no reason, it's not a normal behavior.
He doesn’t repeat this to offend or screech it for no reason.

they’re having conversations on a podcast.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I had to register for jury duty today

the form asked my gender and only had two options (male/female)

Tyranny

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I disagree to the reasoning. It’s conversation pure and simple, it’s normal human interaction trying to make sense of some very strange times.

And the conversations usually include the caveat that he does in fact have no problem with transgendered people, and will defend them in these conversations. He’s called out people like Shapiro and others for their dumb views.

Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

"Her boss, Human Rights Campaign president Alphonso David, followed-up by publicly calling for Sanders to renounce Rogan and his endorsement. David noted that Rogan has “attacked transgender people, gay men, women, people of color and countless marginalized groups at every opportunity.” :ROFLMAO:

"Two examples of this would be Rogan’s podcast with Peterson in which the two men mocked respect of a trans person’s pronouns as madness; more famously, Rogan misgendered the first MMA fighter to come out as transgender, Fallon Fox, in 2013. “You're a f***ing man,” Rogan said. “That's a man, OK?” Fox publicly asked for an apology; she never got one." :ROFLMAO:

Never mind the fact that that "trans person" was never a skilled fighter among male competitors, who went on to beat the crap out of female MMA competitors.
The ideological purity tests that Obama warns against.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I disagree to the reasoning. It’s conversation pure and simple, it’s normal human interaction trying to make sense of some very strange times.

And the conversations usually include the caveat that he does in fact have no problem with transgendered people, and will defend them in these conversations. He’s called out people like Shapiro and others for their dumb views.
You are right about Shapiro but only to a point.
He'd shame him for his homophobia but let him slide and defended him on a slew of other bigoted views.

So what is the reason, in your opinion, for constantly talking about how unnatural transgender people are?

He's not trying to help, he's not concerned with their health or well being. So why is he doing it?

People like Rogan, Peterson, Shapiro et al, are annoyed because they've heard that they have to say certain pronouns even though nobody's is forcing them to do or say any fucking thing.
I bet Rogan never interacted with a transgender person in his life, let alone being forced to use certain pronouns.
It's sheer pettiness and spite because these people dare to speak up.

Saying "I don't have anything against transgender people" but then proceeding to belittle and disparage them is the same as saying "I'm not a racist but....".

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink