More classified documents found in Biden's Delaware garage, White House reveals

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
“My Corvette is in a locked garage. OK? So it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street.”

President Biden actually said that to a reporter yesterday. lol.

Shows he takes classified info seriously.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: schex

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Yeah, Biden's memory has failed him alright. I just don't see this ending in Democraps getting a redo. They placed a senile old criminal into the most powerful office in the world. They should not get to replace him with a sarcastic party girl now that she has become eligible to serve for ten years.

I prefer to face a party which looks as morally bankrupt as they have been all along.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The democrats are sending a shot over the bow of Biden's dreams of running again in 2024.
if this plays out and Biden declines to run, this will be indirect yet compelling post hoc evidence that this was indeed the motive

Reactions: npsp

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Nothing but retards running this country. Democrats and Republicans.

Reactions: schex

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
this is a pretty substantial leap given what is presently known

if we're assuming conspiracies...I don't see how Biden's party does this to him knowing that it has the likely effect of neutralizing the case against Trump as a side effect seeing as how they'd love to get him off the board.
This is a fun one as there are many angles to run with.
I don't see too many of his Party's leadership making a big effort to defend him. They're trying to spin it but not really trying hard.... so, maybe they are hanging him out to dry.
The Party has to know that a Biden/Harris ticket in 2024 will be a looser if DeSantis decides to run. Trump not so much.
One of my best friends is very woke and as anti-Trump as you can be. He says he's voting for DeSantis if he runs. DeSantis is the one the Dems fear (or should).
Regardless, this all makes for great theatre.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This is a fun one as there are many angles to run with.
I don't see too many of his Party's leadership making a big effort to defend him. They're trying to spin it but not really trying hard.... so, maybe they are hanging him out to dry.
The Party has to know that a Biden/Harris ticket in 2024 will be a looser if DeSantis decides to run. Trump not so much.
One of my best friends is very woke and as anti-Trump as you can be. He says he's voting for DeSantis if he runs. DeSantis is the one the Dems fear (or should).
Regardless, this all makes for great theatre.
DeSantis is a stiff and an asshole. He is going to have to deal with Trump on the debate stage and he doesn't do well, at all, when he can't use the power of the Governor's office to threaten people with career ruination.

This sounds exactly like Jeb in 2015.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
DeSantis is a stiff and an asshole. He is going to have to deal with Trump on the debate stage and he doesn't do well, at all, when he can't use the power of the Governor's office to threaten people with career ruination.

This sounds exactly like Jeb in 2015.
Problem is that everyone pretty much now knows Trump is a much bigger A-hole. Attacking DeSantis like he does others will most likely back fire on him. The key to beating Trump is play his game back on him but with facts and don't back down. I think DeSantis will be up for that battle. Not sure why anyone would actually be intimidated by Trump. He's a pu$$y and a bully. Nothing more, nothing less.
While DeSantis may be stiff and an A-hole, he does have leadership capabilities greater than most if not all of the other potential candidates on both sides of the aisle. What a mess.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Problem is that everyone pretty much now knows Trump is a much bigger A-hole. Attacking DeSantis like he does others will most likely back fire on him. The key to beating Trump is play his game back on him but with facts and don't back down. I think DeSantis will be up for that battle.
Disagree that it will backfire. I think he'll own DeSantis the same way Chris Christie owned Marco Rubio. I don't think DeSantis will be up for the battle at all. I think he'll be more rattled than Jeb Bush was.

Not sure why anyone would actually be intimidated by Trump. He's a pu$$y and a bully. Nothing more, nothing less.
The same is true of DeSantis.

While DeSantis may be stiff and an A-hole, he does have leadership capabilities greater than most if not all of the other potential candidates on both sides of the aisle. What a mess.
I don't think he has any leadership qualities whatsoever. YMMV.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Disagree that it will backfire. I think he'll own DeSantis the same way Chris Christie owned Marco Rubio. I don't think DeSantis will be up for the battle at all. I think he'll be more rattled than Jeb Bush was.

The same is true of DeSantis.

I don't think he has any leadership qualities whatsoever. YMMV.
Sometimes, it takes a bully to beat a bully....
He's your Governor so you'd know better than me...
Maybe because we've been saddled with such weak kneed leadership the last several years, DeSantis seems to have something the others don't. Bottom line is that we need someone with actual leadership skills/ability to run the country. Who is that person? How do we get them to run for President?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Sometimes, it takes a bully to beat a bully....
He's your Governor so you'd know better than me...
Maybe because we've been saddled with such weak kneed leadership the last several years, DeSantis seems to have something the others don't. Bottom line is that we need someone with actual leadership skills/ability to run the country. Who is that person? How do we get them to run for President?
Cuomo (NY), Newsom (CA), Abbott (TX), and DeSantis (FL) got, or are getting, "buzz". I don't like any of them and I think they all suffer from bully asshole problems and they use the power of their office to punish.

Thankfully Cuomo is DONE.

Reactions: npsp