More apologism for lawlessness

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes.

I think it was a response to crime that didn't work.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The mistake is not adjusting to the fact that it didn't work.

That is the nature of bureaucracies.

It's going to change.

The change won't come soon enough

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Moderate Repubs can clean up in the general elections if they stick to the "get criminals off the street" script. Swing voting suburban housewives won't always vote for an asshole but will always vote for safety and security. Dems would be wise to change their tune on crime pronto if they want to hold power.

This, more than income inequality or racial justice or climate change or lower taxes or the supply chain or any of that stuff, will get votes. Maybe inflation if it gets worse, but that's about it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Moderate Repubs can clean up in the general elections if they stick to the "get criminals off the street" script. Swing voting suburban housewives won't always vote for an asshole but will always vote for safety and security. Dems would be wise to change their tune on crime pronto if they want to hold power.

This, more than income inequality or racial justice or climate change or lower taxes or the supply chain or any of that stuff, will get votes. Maybe inflation if it gets worse, but that's about it.
Yeah, I'm fine with a moderate republican.

But they all went to crazy town

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It’s all working out as planned folks. When the local cops quit it opens the door for the feds. I fear for a city that’s policed by federal agents and you should too.
what's the plan? who made it? what's going to happen?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It’s all working out as planned folks. When the local cops quit it opens the door for the feds. I fear for a city that’s policed by federal agents and you should too.
Unless they’re sent in to guard statues and courthouses, amiright?