More apologism for lawlessness

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Eric Adams is screwed with Woke Phillip Banks as DA.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
These cities are done. The cops are damned if they do and damned if they don't to the point that they don't want to intervene and don't see any value in what they do. All of the ones I know are afraid to use their weapons or even their empty hands for fear of prosecution by some idiot like Alvin Bragg. The local politicians are absolute retards and the voters are imbeciles. Seems like this is going to have to get a lot worse before the voters learn.

The only reason the gangsters who shot that off-duty cop in LA are being adequately-prosecuted is because the sheriff called in the Feds.

The next 10 years are going to be quite agonistic.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Who is running the Wild West?
Seems like the voters are getting what they voted for and protested for during the super-spreader riots for St. Floyd of Fentanyl in the Year of Our Floyd 0.

Hilarious how the voters shrug their shoulders at the violence they've enabled and say the government needs to do more. Nothing's stopping them from joining the police/sheriff's dept and making a go of it. Try not to end up like these guys:

If I were a cop, I'd respond to urgent calls by driving around until the incident was over then showing up with a mop and a notepad.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Riiiight.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It's like COVID - no one is to blame for our Branch COVIDIAN response in this state. We're all being swept along in the tide of history with no agency or responsibility.

Eventually these things erupt into a Leftie crisis of conscience/fratricide like #MeToo and Epstein.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Let's try this again.

And this time you should be honest.

I'll make it easier for you.

What political party is responsible for the nonprosecutorial attitude/indifference towards lawlessness we are seeing?
Democrats?

But do you think that is the only variable causing the increase in crime?

I agree the laws need to change.

I think they will.

We need a few more pretty white girls to get stabbed and some rich people to die of cholera.

But it seems like we are headed in that direction.

It's weird how the homeless people look like zombies in zombie TV shows.

That trips me out that the city doesn't address it.

It's like an infestation.

Except it's humans.

On the one hand, the homeless person says, "Hey, I have rights!"

On the other hand, "Hey, I don't need to follow the rules of the society. Excuse me, I need to take sh!t in your driveway."

I don't know how you fix it.

I think cost is an issue.

Last edited: