MODERATORS LISTEN TO ME VERY CLOSELY. WHEN ANY ERBB POSTERS START POSTING MY NAME INSTEAD OF MY ERBB NAME I FUCKING DEMAND THAT YOU REQUIRE THAT THEY

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
He could prove it by posting a picture of himself surfing the Elida swell. Scoring tacos in Mexico isn’t that big of a deal.
How exactly would I get a picture of me surfing? :unsure:

I broke my toe on the cobblestones going out yesterday and still surfed for 3 hours. On a 5'10"
I feel it's quite an accomplishment for an old man.
More swell tomorrow.

Surfed the certain left point on the big Elida day and then drove to the East Cape for some more. I can't say I've ever scored Baja better than this.
Humid and hot as fcuk but rideable every day. :drowning:
Mulan out!

26CD4DF4-C299-4CC4-A176-6B50400EA8B6.jpeg

5833F47A-4DD3-42B3-9E0E-389C450FC91A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Woke AF

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
How exactly would I get a picture of me surfing? :unsure:

I broke my toe on the cobblestones going out yesterday and still surfed for 3 hours. On a 5'10"
I feel it's quite an accomplishment for an old man.
More swell tomorrow.

Surfed the certain left point on the big Elida day and then drove to the East Cape for some more. I can't say I've ever scored Baja better than this.
Humid and hot as fcuk but rideable every day. :drowning:
Mulan out!

View attachment 96241

View attachment 96242
All those blue lines are really straight. You don't turn much, do you?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
sure would be nice if EL O backed-up all his lip flapping with something other than food or talk:violin:
We’ve been over this but once again if I could walk from the car past the rocks even with a nice shot of bupreformina I would have been out here
B44DD44B-14F7-4122-98E6-FAAEFBC21397.jpeg
and worried how I was gonna get back to the beach later.

I can’t so I wasn’t.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I’ve been thinking about it, GWS told me about a procedure where they basically grind down the and round off the damaged vertebrae with pretty good results. I could have it done in Guadalajara, that’s where my cardio guy is. I’m not gonna be making any elective trips to the hospital here in the near future.

I think you mentioned you have the same problem? What have you done?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I’ve been thinking about it, GWS told me about a procedure where they basically grind down the and round off the damaged vertebrae with pretty good results. I could have it done in Guadalajara, that’s where my cardio guy is. I’m not gonna be making any elective trips to the hospital here in the near future.

I think you mentioned you have the same problem? What have you done?
Somehow (knock on wood) the majority of my back pain has abated. I was evaluated for surgery, but due to some complicated vertebral subluxation issues surgery was not feasible.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Somehow (knock on wood) the majority of my back pain has abated. I was evaluated for surgery, but due to some complicated vertebral subluxation issues surgery was not feasible.
It was the same for me in my 50’s, after a couple of “episodes” I could surf pain free or mostly pain free. It’s a degenerative deal so time wasn’t on my side.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes. Lower leg.
Did they x-ray it?

Does the numbness increase when you have a bowel movement?

Is there damage to the vertebra or the disk?

Most of the time you don't want to do surgery because it doesn't fix the problem.

I should have got the surgery.

But I was following best practices.

Have you tried this?

Have you tried soft tissue work?

If so, did it give you any relief?

Try working the abdominal wall?

Paul Check is loon but he's on the mark sometimes

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
ironically, my pain got better after I read the book. Even though my MRIs are bad